YourName@PLEBA.COM or YourName@U2PLEBA.COM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Email addresses available are:

INTERFERENCE.COM
U2FAN.ORG
LARRYMULLEN.NET
PLEBA.COM
U2PLEBA.COM
ILOVEBONO.COM
ILOVEU2.ORG
U2ROCKS.ORG
ADAMSFRO.COM <--- just added this one

Kristie said:

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
OMG I wasn't even serious about that :lol:

LOVEYOUELVIS :heart:

Well.. you should have said you were kidding ;)

oh well.. I think its WAY funny... I'd bet several people end up picking that one.

:)

Joel

bau2fan said:
:lmao: ADAMSFRO.COM

It's soo funny. :lmao:
When could we start having the e-mail addresses if we are interested?:D

Most likely, in about a week or so. I really want to see how much interest there is in doing this... b4 I start offering it 'officially'.

:)

Joel

Ok....

I'll be happy to add more 'silly' names.... but each domain name costs about $9 to register per/yr. If someone loves a name enough to donate an extra $9... send me a PM or an email with the domain name you want added, and then make a donation (top right hand of the forum). I'll then register the name, as long as its available, and then it will be added to the list of choices.

Joel

Elvis said:
Ok....

I'll be happy to add more 'silly' names.... but each domain name costs about $9 to register per/yr. If someone loves a name enough to donate an extra $9... send me a PM or an email with the domain name you want added, and then make a donation (top right hand of the forum). I'll then register the name, as long as its available, and then it will be added to the list of choices.

Joel

Cool...

Hey if enough people are interested in having an @Bonomouth address...I'd be willing to pay for it....pm me.

If not, then an @interference is just fine.

daisybean said:
any word on when we will be getting this?
:cute:

Eeeeee....sorry it took me so long to see your post! :uhoh: :reject: :D

So far, we haven't heard any official word from Elvis...he's a busy guy though! I'm sure something will be announced in Inside Broadcast or somewhere else on the forum if this plan is going to take off! :)

Back
Top Bottom