Your wildest dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
What are your wildest dreams? I don't mean just about U2, but YOU! I don't mean a realistic goal, like being a teacher or in my case, a nurse (some of you might remember I've been studying nursing) but a real "DREAM"- something most people won't ever achieve, but some, like U2 do, so there's always hope! If you could reach for the stars and do ANYTHING you could, what would it be? Would you be satisfied to settle for a normal job, or would it be something glamorous or outrageous? A spy? A movie star? A rock star? I used to want to be an actress but now I'd love to be a rock photographer (hot U2 pics :drool: ;) ) Let's share our fantasies and dreams!

My wildest dream came true on New Year's Day....

Someday, I'll be able to share it with you all.

:hug:bc:hug: :)

my wildest dream...i'd cure AIDS. i'm not even studying to be a doctor anymore, but that would be it.

second to that...rock photographer always sounds nice to me...or just a personal assistant to u2...seriously..i would be in heaven..every little story in the flannagan bible makes me more sure that i would get along with them great..and have a blast..and they are the coolest, quirkiest, most fun people in the world. but AIDS comes first.

Bonochick said:
My wildest dream came true on New Year's Day....

Someday, I'll be able to share it with you all.

What is the deal with this? I'm so curious? There have been references all over the board. Are you engaged or something?

:shifty:

My wildest dream would be that everybody I knew (including friends and family) would be happy with there lives. No worries and stress!! childish huh:eeklaugh:

My wildest dream... :uhoh: I'm superstitious about this stuff... if I say it, then it won't come true!

Well, one of them would be taking Larry Mullen's first nekkid photograph. :tongue:

U2SavesTheWorld said:

What is the deal with this? I'm so curious? There have been references all over the board. Are you engaged or something?

:shifty:

I've been engaged for quite awhile already now, silly!

I honestly am not allowed to talk about it though...I shouldn't have even made any vague references around here because I was just asking for trouble.

So...for now...I'm silent. But someday you guys can know!!

Let's leave it at that. ;)

Last edited:
U2SavesTheWorld said:
What is this quick reply thingy?
:reject: for not knowing you are engaged.

Sorry, for real. Usually I pay attention to these things.

:reject:

Quick reply means you can just reply there without having to wait for a new page to load. However, there's no subject lines or smilies...that's why it's "quick". :)

Don't worry about not knowing I was engaged...*lol*...John (drgnwolf1969) and I got engaged August 17th, 2001...so it's a long engagement until one of us can move by the other and we get some money!!

Wildest dreams....goals, aspirations...

Well career-wise....should I be a nurse or a housewife... :der: Hehe :tongue:

I want to be Bruce Springsteen.

Or at least find some way to make a living off of writing poetry...

I just want to be a rock star...is that too much to ask...

Oh and when I get married I want to wear either sneakers or white glittery Doc Martens :der:

Which I will be able to afford as a rock star

I think Ryan Adams came to live in her basement.

O wait...she was able to tear herself away from that to post about it??? That must not be it :tongue:

Do you ever dream, PLEBAns, about who you're gonna be?

AREN'T WE GONNA BE US?!

Well, you'll always be you. Just another kind of you, you know? I want to be famous. I want to be a singer like JOAN BAEZ....

:shifty: I love that movie. This thread reminded me of it. I WATCHED IT TODAY ....ALL day. More snow on the east coast o_O Keen

I shouldn't have even said anything...:reject:

I'm sorry, guys...I'm not allowed to tell. :silent:

It's not money though...otherwise, I wouldn't be depressed about being unemployed! LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom