Your wildest dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dream is to be a singer and a sojngwriter in a band.
The Band should have between 4 - 6 pepole in it.
I should have known all the members from before the start.

Right now i'm trying to reach out to the dream, grab it and make it reality

i'd like to give props to those who are on the road to their dreams...it's something we should all reach for...

Well, its not really my wildest dream but its been a dream for a long time and I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to take the test to get my own State of California private investigator's license. I've been working under someone else's license for the past 14 years and I'm really limited as to what I can and can't do.

I'm co-owner of my business but I'm only able to do maybe 1/4 of what my husband can do. I'm tired of typing reports and doing the books...I want to go out and do real fraud investigations.

I've already got the required 6000 hours of experience...I just have to pass the 2 hour written test and pass Department of Justice and FBI background checks, get fingerprinted and get a few hours of firearms training. I don't plan on packing heat :lol: and I hate guns but I would like to leave the option open. I also need some training in current insurance laws.

Hopefully by this summer, I'll have my own license and start earning some money on my own :)

My wildest dream is to be part of some group that travels the world and brings happiness to people. I could have done this; I almost tried out for Disney On Ice when they had a local tryout, but I decided if they had rejected my friend who was better than me, they'd never take me and I'd just spare myself the rejection. I would be happy being a tree or something like that, just to get the experience.
Like just about everyone else here, I would really like to be some part of a rock band...especially U2 (duh). I want to know what that whole life is like and how they really are.
If I could carry a tune, or play an instrument, I would like to be in a band too.
I think my wildest dream is just experiencing something other than the customers I deal with everyday.

WildHoneyAlways said:
My wildest dream is to marry my best friend. He is the love of my life and the one who got away. I never believed in soul mates until just recently. I wish our relationship didn't have to be so complex....*sigh* It's a sad dream, I know...
:hug: wildHoneyAlways...:(:hug::hug:

Wildest dreams...

Do something so good and important that the world would notice me... and by that I mean Bono :)

Live in Ireland :love: That place is beautiful!

And the other one (closer to reality) would be writing an article or being a photographer for National Geographic. That would make me feel great :)

Great thread, Samantha! :yes:

And Bonochickie: You meanie! :madspit:

DiscoJokeX said:
My dream is to be a singer and a sojngwriter in a band.
The Band should have between 4 - 6 pepole in it.
I should have known all the members from before the start.

Right now i'm trying to reach out to the dream, grab it and make it reality
:yes::up:

No.

It's over though...been over for like over a month now.

It was fun at first...but then it was just hell. I hate it when good things go sour.

I've erased most of it from my memory...

Therefore...I don't know what you're talking about!

:wave:

Well, April knows where you live and we are gonna come hunt you down Sunday and get you stumbling drunk and then tickle you until you tell us :yes:

bonosloveslave said:
Well, April knows where you live and we are gonna come hunt you down Sunday and get you stumbling drunk and then tickle you until you tell us :yes:

:uhoh:

:drunk:

my wildest dream would be for money not to be an issue in my life so i could go where i wanted when i wanted and do whatever i wanted....within reason of course. :wink:

the personal assistant thing for u2 or one of my other fav bands would be excellent too. although keeping up with bonon on a daily basis would make for one demanding job i assume. :lol:

i would just like to have a job that i'm passionate about and what i'm most passionate about is travel and music. so i don't know what i could do make that dream a reality. i wouldn't even know where to start.

i envy all you gals who picked up and moved to ireland or wherever for a bit or permenately. i'm just to scared to uproot my life like that. so cheers to all you courageous ladies ( and to the guys too) out there.

bammo2 said:
my wildest dream...........

oooh I've got a couple

I'd love to work for a really great theatre. Not on-stage (although that would be great too), just for the theatre. working for Les Miserables at the Palace in London would be cool.

(actually, I wasn't going to mention this to anyone cos I don't want to tempt fate, but I've got an interview for a job as a front of house duty manager at the arts centre at the university of nottingham. Fingers crossed - it could be the first step towards achieving my dream!)

oooh I forgot to mention this but I actually got the job! I'm at work at the moment, and I'm loving it! It's so cool to be actually on the way to achieving my dream! Yay!!:happy:

I would have liked to have been a decent figure skater and at least made Nationals, but I never had a fraction of the talent, not to mention the discipline, required to accomplish this.

I always wanted to be a prima ballerina.:cute:
When I was little I use to pratice standing on
my toes. My mom was a "working single
mom" so there was no time for that stuff.
:shrug:

I'm not that bad on the dance floor.
:dance:

I'm such a chubbnoid now that
the idea is sooo funny! (I would
definitely break my toe :sexywink: )

Back
Top Bottom