Your very favorite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please choose your favorite hairystyle of your favorite U2 guy:

• Bono- MOP TOP (Boy-Oct)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bono- Mullet (War-UF)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Bono- long hair (JT-RH-Lovetown)

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Bono- medium hair (AB era)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Bono- short hair ('98-'00, '02, BD video)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Bono- POP CHOP

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Bono- shoulder length hair (Elevation, current)

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Edge- Touseled shag (early days)

• Edge- long hair (JT-RH-Lovetown)

• Edge- small ponytail (AB era)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edge- short, slick (POP)

• Edge- very short or shaved, covered with beanie

• Edge- bald, no beanie

• Larry- fluffy (Boy-Oct)

• Larry- fluffy but short (War-UF)

• Larry- JT era crewcut

• Larry- AB era, longer and slicker

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Larry- POP spikey

• Larry- short crewcut (Elevation, ES video)

• Adam- FRO!

• Adam- curly, 'lumberjack' (War, UF)

• Adam- extra short (JT era)

• Adam- mohawk, platinum dye (AB era looks)

• Adam- very short, fuzzy, white (POP)

• Adam- Elevation- current look

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Hairstyle for your U2 guy? No, it's okay! This is for fun only. We are all friends here and nobody is going to hate anybody for what they like or don't like. But it would be interesting to see which ones get the most votes. It is an anonymous poll, so you do not have to post your name to vote, so EVERYBODY vote so we can get the most accurate results.

I was going to post pics as examples, but I think all of us here know what they look like;) But I will post pics of the winners. I love all the Bono looks and I don't care which one wins, he's hot! :drool: But FS's facial hair poll made me think how interesting it would be to find out. So vote for your favorite 'do of your favorite guy! :happy: :wave:

:sigh: I was afraid this was going to happen. 51 views and only 5 votes?! WHY won't people vote? It only takes a second, and it's anonymous! It's not going to be fun, interesting or accurate if we don't get EVERYONE'S opinion. Please, don't be afraid to vote. Edge, Larry and Adam girls too! Do I have to sit up and beg like a dog? :scream:

Thanks to those who did vote :)

The poll will be open for one week.

Thanks Mullen Girl! :wave:

Did you click your vote in the poll? :hyper:

Last edited:
for edge, two words: love town
:yes:
LovetownEdgesexyshirtopen_Live.jpg

guh. :drool:

:drool: Hot Edge pic JamJar! Illustrations are always welcome! :love:

Everybody please make sure you click your vote in the poll whether or not you post it. You can vote in the poll and not post if you like. But if you post it please vote in the poll too so your vote will be counted. Thanks to everybody who voted so far! The more votes, the better!

I love the Pop chop, but my favorite is actually the time between Pop and ATYCLB, where it was still short and clean but with those thick, tight curls on top (see BD video, MDH-era pics)

U2Kitten said:
:sigh: I was afraid this was going to happen. 51 views and only 5 votes?!

The views were probably me checking at work today :lol: I'm afraid to post while I'm at work, but I sneak a peak now and then :reject:

I get this message when I try to vote:

"The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
Try this action again!"

:(

Last edited:
get this message when I try to vote:

"The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
Try this action again!"

That's what I keep getting too!:huh: I thought maybe I was justing something wrong.

Anyway, mine are easy...JT on all except Larry. Couldn't decide between Fluffy Larry & Elevation/ES Larry crewcut.

Try this action again!"

Some browsers will not accept the polls, or Interference at all :( If you have AOL, you will get this. You need to open up an explorer or netscape window in addition to the AOL crap browser. There is a thread about this on the forum help thread if you need more info.

Kelly, I'm sorry you can't post at work, we'd love to hear more from you but don't get canned :yikes: I had a friend here awhile back who said the boss saw her on here all the time and moved her desk so her back was to him as he came up the hallway and she always had to worry he was peeking so she had to give it up:(

But you enjoy the rest of your birthday! :wave:

Cute Irish Bono said:
I thought Bono looked the same at AB and Zooropa era!

Hmmm, yeah...I mean, if the AB look is the same as the ZooTV look, then Zooropa is the same b/c they made that album during the ZooTV tour....Maybe we're supposed to think of it as the Passengers look (Bono's hair shorter, natural reddish brown) :shrug:

^^^oh that's an all too familiar message. It's the only reason I've found to hate aol, even though I know a lot of people don't like it. I love it but I can't vote unless I log onto Internet Explorer. I did today to vote but it's rare that I do. I hate IE and the pop up ads. Aol has a pop up ad blocker :heart:

Cute Irish Bono said:
I thought Bono looked the same at AB and Zooropa era!

Well mostly, yeah. I put Zooropa in the category with short instead of medium hair because if you notice the pics from the time of the Zooropa uniform and European tour, his hair was several inches shorter than the Fly in the US tour, where it was down to his shoulders and well over his collar, then it was above his collar, almost to his ears. I could drag out some pics as examples if you want. It was shorter after he adopted the MacPhisto character, but basically the same look.

Originally posted by LivLuv
I love the Pop chop, but my favorite is actually the time between Pop and ATYCLB, where it was still short and clean but with those thick, tight curls on top (see BD video, MDH-era pics)

Okay, I should have labeled the short hair category BD video and ES video. I should have left out Zooropa. But I know what you mean, there is an entire hot 'era' of short hair looks between Pop and ATYCLB and that is what I meant by the short hair category. BTW I didn't mean Passengers, that was much more like Pop.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
^^^oh that's an all too familiar message. It's the only reason I've found to hate aol, even though I know a lot of people don't like it. I love it but I can't vote unless I log onto Internet Explorer. I did today to vote but it's rare that I do. I hate IE and the pop up ads. Aol has a pop up ad blocker :heart:

Ah ha, that explains it, I use AOL as well :yes:

I feel the same way about Explorer :(

I read in another thread (I think in Lemonade Stand) about some spybot software that could help.

kellyahern said:

Ah ha, that explains it, I use AOL as well :yes:

I feel the same way about Explorer :(

I read in another thread (I think in Lemonade Stand) about some spybot software that could help.

ad-aware :drool:

the latest version of aol comes with spyware protection suggestions. Both ad-aware and spybot were suggested. I used ad-aware on my computer at work so that's the one I decided to go with at home.

Back
Top Bottom