Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I want this one from U2.com, I'm just too lazy to get it at the moment. Maybe for my birthday or something.
346%3B8%3A779%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D323377%3A%3A%3A2%3A96nu0mrj

Ihave that one I wore it to the concert!

ShannonU2Concert001.jpg

See! I am the shorter but older one! That is Quiggs with me!

Well I did a quick scan through the pictures, and I haven't seen the shirts I have. These are only a few. The others are in storage; I can't find them! :reject:

346%3C6%3B%3B6%3A%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C6%3C8886nu0mrj

346%3C6%3B%3B6%3A%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C6%3B9799nu0mrj

346%3C6%3B%3B6%3A%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C6%3C8884nu0mrj

346%3C6%3B%3B6%3A%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C6%3B9797nu0mrj

And that one Bono shirt I mentioned earlier but didn't show the shirt (just the print it's based of off)
346%3C6%3B%3B6%3A%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C6%3C8887nu0mrj

Sorry they're all so wrinkled :reject:

Oh yeah, I too have the luggage tag from the Elevation tour, as well as the pewter keychain:
346%3C6%3C23%3A%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C6%3C%3B88%3Cnu0mrj

346%3C6%3C23%3A%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C732493nu0mrj

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Well I did a quick scan through the pictures, and I haven't seen the shirts I have. These are only a few. The others are in storage; I can't find them! :reject:

Oh yeah, I too have the luggage tag from the Elevation tour, as well as the pewter keychain:
346%3C6%3C23%3A%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C6%3C%3B88%3Cnu0mrj

346%3C6%3C23%3A%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3A%3C732493nu0mrj

I have this keychian that I got at the Anaheim show, I never used it because I was afraid to loose it...I also bought the U2 mouse pas that looks like that...:D

Last edited:
I got the Vertigo "V" keychain inside the venue also. (It is a nice heavy keychain, says the same thing on the back as your Elevation one there.) I do keep it on my keychain, but I also get scared of losing it, so I always hold it when holding my keys. :rolleyes:

bonocomet said:
I got the Vertigo "V" keychain inside the venue also. (It is a nice heavy keychain, says the same thing on the back as your Elevation one there.) I do keep it on my keychain, but I also get scared of losing it, so I always hold it when holding my keys. :rolleyes:

I ordered it :)

ack and I think I'll join dreamoutloud13 here... :drool: I want that Pop shirt!!! :madwife:

bonocomet said:

Aw, I'm *glad* you have that shirt comet. And YES, that giant sucking sound is me begging you give it to me if you ever stop liking U2...HA! Oh, I'm so funny....:wink:

Bono Mot said:

Aw, I'm *glad* you have that shirt comet. And YES, that giant sucking sound is me begging you give it to me if you ever stop liking U2...HA! Oh, I'm so funny....:wink:

get back in line!!!!! :madwife: me first!

and yes dreamoutloud13, I mentioned the shirt first in this thread :wink:
SO GET BACK IN LINE TOO :lol:

Some niec tees here ladies!

Recently I donated 5 U2 shirts to fellow PLEBAns, so now I only have three:

I've never seen this one anywhere else, but it's authentic, printed the year I was born. I bought it used off eBay as a high school grad present to myself and wear it a lot. I never dry it though, as it's so old and worn. It's nearly paper-thin now. It's gray and says "Under a Blood Red Sky". The same image is on the back. I LOVE it b/c it's so soft and actually FITS, it's not huge and baggy like the men's style tees (probably b/c men wore tight shirts in the early 80s, hehe!).
photo1.jpg

photo10.jpg

Then this is the one like Bono's, not authentic, made by myself. It's slightly different from Bono's in that I have included Madagascar and added a small DATA logo on one sleeve, as well as www.data.org and www.one.org on the back
ONEshirt.bmp

I also have the U2.com charcoal Vertigo shirt with the band silhouette on the front and tour dates on the back.

^ I remember when you gave your shirts to the Plebans. That was so nice of you. :)
I love your special U2 shirt. It's a nice one!

Galeongirl said:

get back in line!!!!! :madwife: me first!

and yes dreamoutloud13, I mentioned the shirt first in this thread :wink:
SO GET BACK IN LINE TOO :lol:

:lol:

Gg someday you WILL be able to buy things on line like Ebay, and then you too may own the POP shirt. :happy:

bonocomet said:

:lol:

Gg someday you WILL be able to buy things on line like Ebay, and then you too may own the POP shirt. :happy:

:hmm: how about I visit you and steal it... :wink:

but I still have no clue what that U2.com email thingy was about.... should I email them and ask what it's about?

If you visit me I'll wear it every day. :p

Yeah it probably wouldn't hurt to email them, and just check on the status of your order. :)

bonocomet said:
If you visit me I'll wear it every day. :p

Yeah it probably wouldn't hurt to email them, and just check on the status of your order. :)

:scratch: now I only have one problem... where do I email it to??

Galeongirl said:
I really want a ONE shirt myself too, I have the prints on my pc, but I don't have a store wich makes them :sad:

They're really easy to make on your own. You buy a plain black T-shirt, wash it, dry it. Then you buy WHITE (not transparent) transfer paper. In the States, they sell this paper at any office supply or craft store, and even some larger grocery/everything stores. Print the colored Africa file on the transfer sheet and cut it out. The tricky part is the "ONE" because the letters need to be white. What I did was made the white letters in a black box. The printer can't print white, so unless you want to cut out each white letter (which I didn't), you can use the black box because then it will print black and leave space for the white letters, if that makes sense. Then you cut it close to the letters, in an oval shape (it's best not to cut corners if you can because they peel off the shirt faster). Once you've got the Africa and the ONE, you just iron them onto the shirt, following the instructions that came with the paper.

My t-shirt was part of a 5 for $20 deal and the paper is $15 but that's for 5 sheets and you only need 1.5 for this shirt. So technically it cost $9.50 for the finished product.

If I had a printer, I'd offer to make them for people. I had to use my dad's printer, which he gets for his job so technically I'm not allowed to use it for personal stuff. If I ever have a color deskjet printer, I'd love to make the tees and sell them at cost.

And I would definitely be your 1st customer! :wave: (but I'd be happy to pay you for your time and talent as well!)

hm I'd sure give that a try.. if my printer is good enough for it (I have a crapp HP deskjet 940 C from the stone age... )
maybe my mother can help me, but she doesn't like me wearing black tees all the time ><

Galeongirl said:
hm I'd sure give that a try.. if my printer is good enough for it (I have a crapp HP deskjet 940 C from the stone age... )
maybe my mother can help me, but she doesn't like me wearing black tees all the time ><

That should work, I've used that printer before. As long as it prints in color, it's not too difficult because it's printing "pure" solid colors. I'm assuming you have the .gif files? If not, I'll send you the correct files. Any compressed version will print terribly.

You could print the letters in black and use a white or gray shirt.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

That should work, I've used that printer before. As long as it prints in color, it's not too difficult because it's printing "pure" solid colors. I'm assuming you have the .gif files? If not, I'll send you the correct files. Any compressed version will print terribly.

You could print the letters in black and use a white or gray shirt.

I want a black tee!
ack I just found out I compressed the bmp version I had into jpeg ><
can you upload the gif files for me onto www.imageshack.us? I have a little storage problem here on our pc.. not much disc space left,...
otherwise, can you email them to i_haan@hotmail.com?
:love:

Galeongirl said:

I want a black tee!
ack I just found out I compressed the bmp version I had into jpeg ><
can you upload the gif files for me onto www.imageshack.us? I have a little storage problem here on our pc.. not much disc space left,...
otherwise, can you email them to i_haan@hotmail.com?
:love:
'

Yep, it might be a while though. Ok this is a long story - a few weeks back I bought a portable external hard drive because my laptop is only 20 gigs, it's 5 years old, and basically dying. So I copied all pictures and images to the new HD and deleted them off the laptop for space. Last week I went on a road trip and took my laptop, but left the HD behing. Halfway through my trip, my roomies call and say they are moving to a new house and boxing all my stuff. By the time I remember to ask someone to grab my HD, they've already boxed it, stored it, and can't find it. So, now I'm in my parents basement until we get in the new house and my HD with all my stuff on it is in a random box in a locked garage. :scream:

CMM said:

***Not here for picture day: Purple Edun shirt, two other numbered Edge shirts that I made, a couple Bono cartoon shirts I've done, and a shirt I made to protest the price to hear Bono speak in Portland, which turned out to be so worth the $141. Cheap at twice the cost.

You were in Portland? I was there too :yes:
You weren't perhaps standing outside the garage he left from afterward were you?

I love my MSG vertigo tour shirt :drool:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
'

Yep, it might be a while though. Ok this is a long story - a few weeks back I bought a portable external hard drive because my laptop is only 20 gigs, it's 5 years old, and basically dying. So I copied all pictures and images to the new HD and deleted them off the laptop for space. Last week I went on a road trip and took my laptop, but left the HD behing. Halfway through my trip, my roomies call and say they are moving to a new house and boxing all my stuff. By the time I remember to ask someone to grab my HD, they've already boxed it, stored it, and can't find it. So, now I'm in my parents basement until we get in the new house and my HD with all my stuff on it is in a random box in a locked garage. :scream:

awwww :hug:
luckily I have a 30 GB Ipod(lol our pc only has 23,7 gig, of wich I use 16) and with a lot of trouble I can save it on that... ><
I have windows ME, and it doesn't support iPod, nor iTunes.. and somehow after a little while randomly disconnects my ipod, wich, if transferring files, freezes my pc completely.. ><
and it kinda screws up my ipod aswell..
when do you go to your new house? :)

Galeongirl said:

when do you go to your new house? :)

The million dollar question! We had to leave the old house on May 31 because they did not sign a lease so June 1 it goes back to the landlord. The new landlord said he wants to clean the house and do some repairs to the interior, so hopefully we can move in this weekend. It's kinda funny because my fiance moved in with my parents, into my brother's old room, and now I'm back there too, on the couch in the basement for the time being. Luckily I had my computer and digital camera with me on my trip, but I have none of my appropriate work clothes and no way to get at them.

u2bonogirl said:

You were in Portland? I was there too :yes:
You weren't perhaps standing outside the garage he left from afterward were you?

Um, no. No garage standing.

Did hang around where everyone was leaving from the reception, talked up a cute guy from...... Manitoba?

Until the U2 show, I didn't really know the entrance the would use. :S

Back
Top Bottom