Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yikes: HELP!!!!!

I just got this message, wtf does it mean???

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtp-bulk.signaturesnet.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<fanfire@ffpglobal.com>:
67.105.117.226 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 451 Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?38.119.90.48
Giving up on 67.105.117.226.
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

*and here is the order form of my U2 shirts, wich I got emailed from u2.com*

subject of the mail is failure notice, ...

but THIS is what's odd
I never sent a reply email :huh:

To: fanfire@ffpglobal.com
Subject: 2019758:$101.95:U2CWEB-Default Thank you for ordering from U2.com Shop.
Please save this e-mail confirmation for your reference.

Galeongirl said:
:sad: thanks for warning me tho... damn I can't wait!

also, found out, a store called COACH makes soccer shirts with own name and number :D so I gotta find one now so I can get meself an Irish one with U2 as the number... :hmm: now the name... I think I'm gonna take Hewson :)

I made this t-shirt a couple of years ago with iron on numbers and letters, also has large 1 on the front, one of my favorites......

IMG_0650.jpg

Last edited:
Cool thread and nice t-shirts!

I have one of "simpsonized" U2. But they don't look as they did in that episode (Pop era), I just drew the faces with other clothes. My mum was the one who painted that on a white t-shirt. .:wink:

I'll take a pic and I'll post it here. :)

Very nice collection seajewel! :)

Gg: I have no idea what that email is all about! You may want to contact them to make sure your order is ok, but it could just be some weird email glitch that means nothing... hopefully! :huh:

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah it works very well!!!..I personally hand paint shirts..Im doing a Tinkerbell series and Hello Kitty...I normally make up the drawings or make they edgy..I do it mostly for fun..plus it is good therapy.....
I made a U2 shirt at the begining of the Vertigo Tour last year too...

Cool!!! Yeah, maybe I'll try it out :) Painting is cool, but there are some really beautiful pics I'd love to have in a T shirt! I saw at the line to the U2 gig a girl that wore a t-shirt with that Rolling Stone cover of a closeup of Bono as the Fly :drool: You know what I mean? :wink:

And hey, can we see this Vetigo tee?? Pleeease :D

Yeah, that e-mail seems weird gg!! Maybe you should try writing for an explanation, just in case you know??

And hey seajewel, that pciture is so cool!! :lol: Lucky rock n roll doggie!!! :wink: Thsoe are beautiful t-shits you have there!! :)

seajewel said:

I made this t-shirt a couple of years ago with iron on numbers and letters, also has large 1 on the front, one of my favorites......

IMG_0650.jpg

nowI'm seeing it! :drool: yeah I want something like that!
but then more like a soccer tshirt with U2 as number :)
I need a new shirt for PE anywayz..

I'm wearing the kneeling Pop Bono shirt at this very moment. Edge on the back is very cool too. :)

^ What?! :eyebrow:

I was saying that I feel like a retard by looking at how many U2 shirts you have compared to me! :up:

Last edited:
oh - that's ok my husband thinks I'm a retard for having so many, says he's going to bury me in one ..... (sorry, protective of my pup)

Last edited:
seajewel said:
oh - that's ok my husband thinks I'm a retard for having so many, says he's going to bury me in one ..... (sorry, protective of my pup)

:lol: Tell your husband that if he goes 1st, you'll bury HIM in one!

Back
Top Bottom