Your U2 posters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

gotta love the guinness poster :lol:

Thanks! My room has an Irish / hockey theme to it. :D I also have the Irish flag on the back of my door.

I really need to frame the posters and pictures, instead of just tacking them up to the wall. I have a ton of other pictures and things that I want to put up soon. Maybe that should be my next project. :hmm:

its not a poster, its a painting:

paint5.gif

paint6.gif

:happy:

Awesome painting Wayne! :D (Plus that Pop!Edge one next to it is sexy..)
Ok, now this thread's been bought back, I'll post my pics again, I put them in some other thread but ehh...
Cam000315.jpg

Cam000316.jpg

Cam000317.jpg

Cam000318.jpg

Cam000319.jpg

Cam000320.jpg

And one on the ceiling :up:
Cam000321.jpg

And I've got another UF-era one arriving soon :D

Slopsy said:
Awesome painting Wayne! :D (Plus that Pop!Edge one next to it is sexy..)
Ok, now this thread's been bought back, I'll post my pics again, I put them in some other thread but ehh...

And I've got another UF-era one arriving soon :D

do you buy your posters on line ? I have never seen a poster shop
with more then one or two u2 posters .

Slopsy said:
Um I bought 6 of them online, the two Bono on Bono ones my parents got from the publishers for me, and the other 3 I got in music stores :up:

your room is like heaven for a u2 fan . :wave:

No, i didn't paint it, i paid someone to paint it.
then i have to pay someone else to frame it :lol:

Slopsy, your U2 shrine is great :up: it even covers the ceiling!!! now that's cool!!

waynetravis said:
No, i didn't paint it, i paid someone to paint it.
then i have to pay someone else to frame it :lol:

Slopsy, your U2 shrine is great :up: it even covers the ceiling!!! now that's cool!!

well I don't know what you paid , but it was well worth it .
:love:

Wow, some of your pictures/posters are really great!
I so love waking up and coming home to Bono, but I don't have many photos. Since I paint, I need some space on the walls for my paintings, and I only have a small apartment. But I have printed out some of my most favourite U2 photos in different sizes and put them on the walls. Only very special ones that I love very much. Thus, my walls are now completely covered, but I am still looking for a really big, cool poster. Maybe, if I find the time, I will make a big collage and put it on the door.

I have that poster too. Did you have it custom framed? Was it expensive? It seems like an odd size. I haven't taken in yet for framing. :scared:

Lila64 said:
I have that poster too. Did you have it custom framed? Was it expensive? It seems like an odd size. I haven't taken in yet for framing. :scared:

It was 250 reais, around 100 dollars, with a thick white frame and non-reflective glass. :drool:

poster1.jpg

The framed poster.

guitarpick.jpg

My framed guitar pick with home-made background. Thank you Dallas.

$100 doesn't sound too bad... don't know if I would have gone with a white frame though :shrug: Then again, I don't know if I would have gone black or red either.... Maybe matted :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom