Your thoughts on this picture...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
35433.jpg

It?s from Ananova, an article talking about that tower they will build overlooking Dublin's River Liffey to be their new studio. I think it?s a great picture, I love the contrast between dark Bono figure and the shining water. What do you think?

That's a gorgeous pic. I love the imagery.....the silvery river, and Bono...........:drool: :drool: ...........I'm interested to see the tower, how nice.

mmm, scroooofy Bono silhouette (<-sp?) I LOVE :heart:

I like how you can so tell it's him, even though he's all dark. :bono:

Lovely...BUT! (to me) it woulda been more effective with the hat off, hair slicked back with gel, and a side-shot of the famous shades on....plus a hammer coming in onto the back of his head......:D

:evil:

j/k :tongue:

no seriously, nice - but hat is covering Big Bono hup too much.......

:)

Well if the new studio is indeed in a tower it certainly won't be hard to track down...I think the Clarence is the tallest building in Dublin...LOL...once you get past the town center most everything is two stories...LOL...no more gettin lost on the way to the studio!

LOL!

How cool will that studio be? Can you imagine the view? I want to write music with a view like that?

Tabby said:
Here's another pic from today's festivities

capt.1037133807.ireland_u2_tower_lon107.jpg

Grrrrr why can't we get a better shot of that face w/ no shades? :scream:

LOL @ Ramblin Rose! :lol:

*Takes in the body language and the look on Bono's face*

Bono: This is going to suck. I don't care what kind of a spin this Pete guy tries putting on it, it's still gonna suck.

:|
*looks up* It is gonna suck. We're gonna be so far away from them.

oliveu2cm said:

Is he back in Dublin? Or was this pic taken before he came to NY?

Yes he is, the caption on this pic in the other thread (Bono pic from today) said it was taken Nov. 12 plus all the news reports said Bono was there yesterday talking about the studio, so it is brand new! Of course he's so rich and much traveled, he could be back in NY by now. He sure gets around!:yes:

About the first question here, my thoughts on Follower's pic- I'm not a scruff girl, but I'd love to be next to him there watching his beautiful eyes gaze out on the reflecting river, sigh! I bet if this were a 'real' pic he'd look so adorable! I just love the way his hair is just naturally curly enough to turn under in the back, that's so sweet! That's a very dreamy pic, you can imagine quite a bit!;)

Back
Top Bottom