your help is requested

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stories for Boys

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
for our graduation open house, me, lies, ellen, and another friend are probably going to make CARDBOARD U2 MEMBERS!!! well, we need some real high resolution full body pics of each of the members of u2.

i'm making edge. i'd like an elevation or pop pic of him with a guitar preferably. (u2babyface9@yahoo.com)

ellen is making adam (i'm jealous). kristie, i think you had shannon's pic...or you too twin...anyway... (cat3ere@hotmail.com)

lies is making bono. she wants pop...so do what you can. her second choice is now...third choice jt. (gimmemtdew@hotmail.com)

our friend lisa is making larry. she doesn't care what time period.

if you could send the pics to each respective email address it would be very helpful...otherwise you can joost send it to me and i'll destribute. lisas can be sent to me.

anything big enough is worth looking at, so send it if you can!!! thanks so much girlies!

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

the answer is..Kinko's!! Dana (DML) is also trying to make U2 cardboard people! i think kinko's offers a sort of service! hope that helps!
...that's not the pics- but it's a place to get em done! lol
[This message has been edited by Jam Jar (edited 05-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Jam Jar (edited 05-16-2002).]

Laura called Kinko's, but they said that the biggest they could make them was something like 2 feet by 3 feet i think.

One of our friends said that her dad might be able to do it for us (he owns a printing place), so I think we're probably gonna have him do it.
*crosses fingers*

edited 'cause I can all speel n shtuff...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry

AIM: LightMyWay02

[This message has been edited by Ultraviolet Light (edited 05-16-2002).]

*bumpity bump bump bump*

please, don't everyone send them at once! my mailbox can't handle them
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

ladies, we really do need your help though. our open house is two weeks from next sunday, and it will take a while to have these made!

for the love of spoons, we need our CBs!

*edited cause i have no real concept of time as we now know it*

*edited again because i have no concept of spelling the english language as we now know it*

------------------

Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

[This message has been edited by Stories for Boys (edited 05-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Stories for Boys (edited 05-16-2002).]

thanks a bunch june! i'm checking it out right now. anyone else have suggestions?

------------------

*sings loudly*

*bump*

LADIES, IT'S GETTING URGENT!!! our grad open house is less than two weeks away!!! i haven't recieved any pics yet, which is a little disconcerting. i've looked a bit and it's hard to find, but i know pleba girls are up to the task.

SO I CHALLENGE ALL PLEBA GIRLS TO FIND BIG U2 MEMBERS *giggle*

We are lookin' for life-sized, full-bodied pictures. I know Laura wants one of edgie w/geetar, and, if possible (I'm not what one would call picture-enlarging savvy) I would looooove this pic:
3344%3A%3A2%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3C%3A%3E572%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A%3B6%3A5%3A7nu0mrj

If anyone can hook me up with that, I would quite possibly offer you a bowl of tapioca pudding representing my brain...but that's another story entirely.
wink.gif

Or if anyone knows how we could do it ourselves so we could stop buggin' you guys
biggrin.gif
(we don't mean to...bug ya...)*zing* <~the pun shield in action
Either way, thanks for the help!

------------------
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry

AIM: LightMyWay02

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! ya'll are gonna have to take lots of pics of that...that's so feckin hilarryous!!!! Oohhh and if you don't want Cardboard Larry..I can give him a good home in Dublin
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Me: Bono do you know PLEBA?

Bono:*stares at me scared* ...Scary Girls!!

oh...don't you worry...pictures WILL be taken...in many possible positions *blush*

biggrin.gif

fly_2002, i'm up for any huge pics of edge (full body). i haven't found any big ones yet, so anything will be helpful.

thanks so much for looking for us ladies!

Back
Top Bottom