Your favorite pic of the band (just ONE PIC, OK ?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissMaCo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Please post THE best pic of the band according to you.

Here's mine :

u2_achtung_baby.bmp

Great smiles, great clothes, great period... and sexy Bono !

Oh man this was soooo hard, nearly impossible, but I'm going to go with this one. I really love it, they look happy and relaxed, (yes, I think that is relaxed for Larry ;) ) and way way hot. :combust:

And umm those are all my favorite outfits for them. :coocoo:
Oh yeah, this pic is really huge, I'm sorry. :reject:

GQ_U201.jpg

I had to choose between my two faves that are tied :| Pretty difficult:huh:
Well here it is :)
33%3B32%3C%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E232355553%3C%3B%3C7ot1lsi

It took me a minute but then I realized this one was the better one cause of the partial Edge tummy :drool: :D

Here's the bigger version of that first pic:

u2_group4.jpg

And I'll have to agree with neutral on that choice for best pic. I love the look on Edge's face, and they all look great. :drool:

neutral said:
Oh man this was soooo hard, nearly impossible, but I'm going to go with this one. I really love it, they look happy and relaxed, (yes, I think that is relaxed for Larry ;) ) and way way hot. :combust:

And umm those are all my favorite outfits for them. :coocoo:
Oh yeah, this pic is really huge, I'm sorry. :reject:

GQ_U201.jpg
Well if I would have looked at all the pics that were posted then I wouldnt have had a hard time choosing the one I chose :reject:
BUT IT"S SO BEAUTIFUL! Thanx for posting it so BIG! I mean I can't put it in my snapfish cause it will just be shrunk down but I will jsut save it and stare at it! YUMMY! Edge is so adorable in it, except his right eye looks really scary lol, but thats ok! BEST! I lvoe you for posting it!

Back
Top Bottom