Your favorite day of the week... FRIDAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Oh yes, that holy of Edge Days, that tassel atop the beanie we call a week, the butter on your toast, the prize at the bottom of the cereal box, the cute little dolphin in your ocean, the best song on your cd, that little snippet the person who made the video tape you're watching added in order to make you squeal, the cutest kitten of the bunch, the sunshine in your cloudy day... it's FRIDAY!

Random Fact: my brother bought a special edition Ford Ranger. The special edition is called "Edge." I laugh.

As many of you know my computer crapped out and I lost ALL my pictures (not to mention all my other U2ey stuff that never got burned to cd. So I would request that you post me some Edginess that you think I just cannot live without, in order to start re-building my collection.

I will start:
gala-038.jpg

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

Originally posted by Shygirl:
One of my favs! So cute!!
new06.jpg

It's Amish Edge!
biggrin.gif

Yay for Edge day! Extra yay for Fridays!

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

woohoo! You'll never guess what one of the first thoughts I had this morning was. "It's Friday...that means EDGE!
biggrin.gif
"

back with pictures soon...

Okay I'm back with Edgie Love. Can't wait till we can post from the hard drive instead of having to deal with crappy photo hosting services.....

profile.bmp

wetedge.bmp

kr16.bmp

dicao.bmp

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

AIM:daisyone75

Doods! I'm on a computer right now with a ginourmous monitor and ginourmous screen resolution! These pics are overwhelming...they are almost life size!

*dies*

Students: *find the dead body of their substitute teacher and rejoice cause they don't have to do any work* lol

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

Originally posted by Kristie:
the cutest kitten of the bunch

you have no idea how much that comment made me smile. *grins like an idiot*

anyways... post-elevation withdrawal syndrome has spurned an ode to the stomp on this beautiful friday....
stomp1.jpg

stomp2.jpg

stomp3.jpg

stomp4.jpg

stomp5.jpg

[This message has been edited by femaleorgazmatron (edited 05-24-2002).]

*thud*

Edge-stomp!

I loveth! Anyone have pics of the Edge-scoot?

He ought to patent these moves. Sexay!

The Edge-stomp! Sounds like one for the frictionary!

Love the pics, love the freestylin'!

<---would go find some pics to post, but is at work and doesn't want to get in trouble...maybe later.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

granted this is a
tongue.gif
Billy Idol line but it goes so well w/today....'In the midnite hour...she cried More More More...with a rebel yell...MORE MORE MORE!!' So MORE Edge pics!!

edge_5.jpg

All over the world the sexy man is followed... everyone wanting a piece of him
edge_17.jpg

Hmmmm guess back then Size did matter! LMFAO
edge_8.jpg

*evil grin* I'll let you come up w/your own lil comment for this pic!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

LORD I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!! GOTTA HAVE MORE EDGE PICS POSTED!!! *takes a deep breath to calm down* ....ok...i'm alright.
edge_12.jpg

ele_edge_vid.jpg

Lord How many of us wouldn't just LOVE to be Laura Croft right about then!!
gala-017.jpg

gala-039.jpg

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

femaleorgazmatron posted this edgie pic yesterday...allow me to show you again!
3345498%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D63%3B%3D93%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3A%3C99365ot1lsi

love the shirt!

3345498%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A%3A9%3A759nu0mrj
love the beret!

3345498%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A%3A9%3A75%3Anu0mrj

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom