Your Favorite Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You left out a couple of my favourites: Baby Bono and Mirrorball Man. So hard to pick just one! Must ruminate.....(pun intended)

Last edited:
Can't choose...paralyzed by indecision....

(and possibly too much wine tonight. Oops.)

Right. Someone here has to make a decision.

Pop Bono!

Mine! All miiiiiine!

*ahem*

I'm calm now.

All right, all right. I'm choosing. The Fly. If I could have him, I would die a happy woman. :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored:

Probably have to be The fly, if pushed......mmmmm, all the shiny leather&the grin!! :bono: :evil: :drool:

Windmilllane said:
Choose One:

1. War Bono
2. Mullet Bono
3. JT Bono
5. The Fly
6. MacPhisto
7. PopMart Bono
8. Elevation Bono
9. The Bomb Bono
10. All of the above
:wink:

However, if forced to pick favourites...The Fly (don't get me started on Bono and leather....) , Pop, and Elevation Bono make me drool the most :wink:
Is that close enough to a decision?

The Fly just oozes sex

But Pop Bono is so rugged

And Elevation Bono is just so powerful...

Ack...ok I've narrowed it down to three...though I'm upset about leaving behind JT Bono but I know he'd go to a better home (U2Granny's :wink: )

I would have to say that Jt Bono oozes sexuality. His long beautiful hair, that is so soft that I want to run my fingers through it. His sexy leather vest's and nice tight pants. Also the Amnesty Internation tour back in June of 86. His suede brown leather jacket with the fringe and the suede boots with his hair growing out the mullet. That is my Bono that i cherish and he is dressing great these days also. :wink: :wink: :sexywink:

I'd have to say JT Bono, but I'd take him anyway I can get him.

Except for bald Bono. :no:

I have had it out with myself many times as to who's hotter, AB Bono or JT Bono, but JT Bono always wins (though AB Bono is very hot too for sure! :drool:) It's just something about that long hair, those gorgeous eyes and the western clothes. And it was before he started wearing shades, I really don't care for the shades much. I also have a very soft spot for War Bono, my first love, and UF Bono, my sexpot of those days :flirt:

mysticchild said:
I would have to say that Jt Bono oozes sexuality. His long beautiful hair, that is so soft that I want to run my fingers through it. His sexy leather vest's and nice tight pants. Also the Amnesty Internation tour back in June of 86. His suede brown leather jacket with the fringe and the suede boots with his hair growing out the mullet. That is my Bono that i cherish and he is dressing great these days also. :wink: :wink: :sexywink:

4228b22a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom