Your Favorite Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first is Pop Bono...mainly because I've never seen the man look so fit.

Second goes to Elevation Bono

and Third goes to Joshua Tree Bono, back in the days when we could see his beautiful eyes.

Conspiracy of Hope/Amnesty International Tour, 1986

fringepretty.jpg

sallycinnamon78 said:

Indeed!
Could STILL do without Baldbono... but a Bono is a Bono is a Bono.

I could never turn away any Bono!! That's why I want 'em all. :)

But seriously - it depends on what I'm watching/gazing at/listening to at the time. Just when I've convinced myself that AB Bono is THE ONE, then JT Bono rears his long, silky-haired head, and I'm gone. Then next, I see the eager young kid who's ready to take on the world shouting out "I Will Follow," and then I'm convinced he's the one. Then next, a more mature, worldly Bono is strolling through an airport, telling me it's a Beautiful Day, and again, I'm lost. And so on, and so on, till we've made our way through ALL of the Bonos.

That's how it is for me.

I think Fly is my fav...
With more recent bono's coming second
Then Pop
The JT
I think...but it's pretty much a straight line..none are really on top of the others (that sounds naughty)...I have to agree with others, it kinda depends on mood and such
However, I will admit, that usually I don't like guys with really long hair, but bono pulls it off for me (hence JT's lower rank :reject: )

I love 'em all. If I had to pick just one, I'd have to say Bomb Bono. I think someone said it earlier... I'm older and he's older, so it just fits. :)

elaine2112 said:
id like to stick up for "mullet bono"! :laugh: bono at live aid is my FAVE by FAR!

can anyone say: leather and high heels!??
:hyper: :combust: :applaud:
forgive me my kinks :D

Amen sister! :yes: :love: :drool:

bonoliveaid.jpg

bonoufleather.jpg

Last edited:
Is it fair for one man to be so gorgeous? :sexywink:

Last edited:
We are quite scary sometimes, folks! :wink:
But I must admit, you are all correct... Bono is sexy (a sexy wildebeest, perhaps). :giggle:

I haven't read the previous posts and I wasn't gonna post on this thread because all I have to say is: BONO is my favourite. All of him.:shifty: :sigh: :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom