Your Favorite Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it actually possible to pick just ONE fave Bono??
So many Bonos, so little time............

:eyebrow:

OK: Elevation Bono it is!!!!

WildHoney said:
Do you think the Bono:drool: from the time you first became a fan always has a special place in your heart.

i think he's getting sexier as he gets older. Or is it cos i'm getting older i'm into the older man?

Or getting older and getting into the younger man for some of us. Wait a minute, I've always prefered younger men.

WildHoney said:
Do you think the Bono:drool: from the time you first became a fan always has a special place in your heart.

i think he's getting sexier as he gets older. Or is it cos i'm getting older i'm into the older man?

Yes, I think your "first bono" will always be special....

Hmmm...I think he's gotten sexier as he's gotton older....despite my age, I prefer him when he's older to when he's younger (maybe b/c he's now perfected the oozing of sex?)
:shrug:

( lol u2granny! )

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes, I think your "first bono" will always be special....

Hmmm...I think he's gotten sexier as he's gotton older....despite my age, I prefer him when he's older to when he's younger (maybe b/c he's now perfected the oozing of sex?)
:shrug:

( lol u2granny! )

Think Bono:drool: had it from when he was born. Bet it just came naturally to him:

He DOES just keep getting sexier(who would have thought that possible?) :drool: :drool: :drool:

I say he's definitely a red - as in RED&HOT blooded horny male!!!

for sure, popmart bono......it was the whole clothing range he had, and the bald hair ;) superb! bono-man! forever....and the whole dance moves......ahhhhhhh

Forgot to illustrate my choice. I think early Bono is second and the fly third. I could never take the fly too seriously because his innate goofiness always seemed to come through.

06aaf77b.jpg

kellyahern said:
Favorite Bono? :hmm:

It depends on which day you ask me and what mood I'm in. :sexywink:

Agreed.

Warbono :drool: :drool:
JTbono :yes:
Elevationbono :i wants it, it's my precious, my preciousss:

All of 'em.

AB Bono (with the look/hair he had in the Mysterious Ways video) ....but JT Bono is close behind.

I would say Elevation Bono too because he looks the same as AB Bono.

I hate choosing but I can deal without bald Bono.

I also really love COH Bono. The Atlanta date of that tour was my first time to see U2 so those pix bring back all sorts of really cool memories. I had just finally passed my damn chemistry exams. Life was good.

Last edited:
verte76 said:
I also really love COH Bono. The Atlanta date of that tour was my first time to see U2 so those pix bring back all sorts of really cool memories. I had just finally passed my damn chemistry exams. Life was good.

Those were the days :up:

MacPhisto is mine--all mine. (but I do love JT Bono, no wait AB Bono, oooh Elevation Bono-so mature. Now he's the Bomb.) I love them all. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom