Your desktops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Can we post our desktops? I'd like to see what other people's are :wink:
Here's mine :D
smile_.bmp

Before I put it in photobucket it was bigger, so it looks good as the background on stretch :D :wink:

I don't know what photobucket is, and apparently I need it to post pics. My desktop is that black and white Bono w/his rosary photo from Details magazine. Last week it was him pulling open his flag jacket.

starsgoblue said:
I don't know what photobucket is, and apparently I need it to post pics. My desktop is that black and white Bono w/his rosary photo from Details magazine. Last week it was him pulling open his flag jacket.

You need to be a premium member to post pics.

I had mostly U2 ones for years but right now it's my scenery pics. When I did have U2, and my husband was not working out of town I used pics of Bono WITH Ali so my husband wouldn't get mad;)

This is what I have now:

germanyvalley04.jpg

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
that picture is beautifull U2K!

I've been meaning to ask you where your sig is from.......

Thanks! It's along US 33 near Riverton on the way to Seneca Rocks, WV. It's called Germany Valley overlook.

This is another view:

gvpretty.jpg

that one might be the better one!

Oh and I love the Vikings! :up: :dance:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
Here's mine:
99ed2a8c-f5b9-4abf-8817-c61c25513f20.jpg

Of course johnkerry.com provides it desktop size but Edwards' smile in that is just......ahh........:drool: :drool:

I'm Diane L., and I approve of this desktop!!!

If I could post mine, you'd see my cute picture of Johnny Sunshine sitting by a mailbox that I'm using as a desktop these days. I got it from an FYM thread.

Back
Top Bottom