Your Body...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:

:eek:

Nah, don't think so :wink:, but thank you so much for your very sweet compliment flaming june :hug:

She is! :sexywink: :yes: I've seen!

:lol: @ hairdryer challenges cuz so am I. I can never get it like Pasqual does! :huh:

My best feature.. heh. I'll go with my eyes, they're nice and big and sesy :sexywink:

Hmmmm things I like.............

I quite like my eyes as they're green and relatively big. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. I love it when I've got through the hassle of making it look decent, but the process every morning is a complete nightmare. My hair is nearly waist-length, thick, very curly and red. When I was in Dublin last, a bloke came running out of a pub to ask me out. He said he'd always wanted an Irish girlfriend. I had to explain that I was English, although he wouldn't believe me (surely the accent should have given it away?). He said with hair like mine I must be Irish. Anyway, the bloke in question was rancid, old, drunk and disgusting, so I guess I would have told him I was English even if I was Irish!!!

As for the rest of my body, I pretty much hate it all. My opinion of myself is slowly getting better though, as I have recently lost 20 pounds.

egads.....didn't mean to write such an essay!!!

Lu
:wave:

Hmmm..

The eyes have it, or so i've been told.I have green eyes, but sometimes they look blue or gray, depending on what i wear.

My hair's ok too.It's rather long now, and it tends to be curly towards the ends, and it's black, and no it's not a dye job! but it's definitely a love/hate relantionship with my hair...most of the time i have it up on a ponytail.It can be rather unmanageble at times!:scream:

Back
Top Bottom