Your assignment...should you choose to accept it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Ok ladies, now the the majority of us have heard the new songs, or at least have familiarized themselves with the song titles and lyrics......what kind of signs should we make for this tour?!

You can post pics that would be supporting evidence or that would be part of the signs themselves. Or the signs could just say a phrase.
I think it'd be kinda neat if we all had same signs this tour...Bono would be scratching his head and trying to figure out why he keeps seeing the same signs held aloft by beautiful women all over the world.

Right now...all I've got is "Give me what I want and no one gets hurt".

Any other thoughts?

:scratch: Hmmm... there was a thread a while back about "Blue Crack" T-shirts. It'd be great to have something like that - does anyone know whatever became of that idea or if a shirt was ever produced?

I went & found the thread... Here's my suggestion from back in October:

Something on the front center like:
"U2 and Blue Crack Addicts - The Sweetest Thing"

And on the back, center:

interference.com
WARNING: Use of this website can be extremely habit-forming. May cause excessive drooling, excitedness, and general euphoria. Please use as directed.

sweetie said:

This is a great idea. Um..I have one question. Would telling Bono that we're from PLEBA work for us or against us????

:lmao: i like the "PLEBA IS WATCHING" thing

(actually when i read the question that phrase was what came to my mind, BUT.... as i see i wasn't the first one :sad:, Souly you stole my idea :shame: :wink: just joking :) ).

You could simply make a sign that says:

"BONO LOOK OVER HERE"

Maybe that would get his attention. If that didn't work, maybe you could make a sign that says:

"HOW IS MR. RATTLER??"

I don't think he would expect the last one. Maybe one of these would work, doubtful, but maybe???

e edge said:

:lmao: i like the "PLEBA IS WATCHING" thing

(actually when i read the question that phrase was what came to my mind, BUT.... as i see i wasn't the first one :sad:, Souly you stole my idea :shame: :wink: just joking :) ).

:sexywink:

Ha ha Ha, stars!

Neither do I. I don't think he would not expect to see that in the crowd though! If I had the balls to make the sign, I still don't think I'd be able to hold it up for him to see. I'd be affraid he would answer or call me on it, and that would be so embarassing.

Oh my gosh...if that made him mad....that would be the total opposite effect I would want to have.

I like the "PLEBA is watching" but I'm worried it might seem a little scary...Remember we are collectively trying to woo our Bono....:wink:

starsgoblue said:
Oh my gosh...if that made him mad....that would be the total opposite effect I would want to have.

I like the "PLEBA is watching" but I'm worried it might seem a little scary...Remember we are collectively trying to woo our Bono....:wink:

:lmao: i've never tried to woo anybody COLLECTIVELY before. that's a good one. :lmao: hmmm.... do you think that could really scare him? :wink:

If nothing else you could do something like, "The PLEBAs Are Out Of Control", or "PLEBAs ARE The Sweetest Thing".

You know if everyone were to be holding a sign that just said PLEBA, I think that might be enough to make them wonder WTF is a PLEBA??

e edge said:

:lmao: i've never tried to woo anybody COLLECTIVELY before.

Lol, hey it just might be YOUR concert where the light in Bono's head goes off and he realizes he's seen those signs everywhere and takes you up on stage for a spin and a nibble. Then you will be thanking us all for sure!!! :wink:

Clemintine....I like your two ideas!

starsgoblue said:

"PLEBA is watching" :shifty:
is 50/50 - it might intrigue him :eyebrow: or just creep him out.

How 'bout: "Hey Guys - Adopt Us and Be Our Daddies!! Love, The PLEBA Girls"

It's not scary, it's certainly intriuging, and it's bound to get attention if seen 'round the world. Hell, it might even work!! :lmao:

BluRmGrl said:
How 'bout: "Hey Guys - Adopt Us and Be Our Daddies!! Love, The PLEBA Girls"

It's not scary, it's certainly intriuging, and it's bound to get attention if seen 'round the world. Hell, it might even work!! :lmao:

:laugh:

Lines from the new songs

Maybe these lines can be tweaked with to make them work?

From City Of Blinding Lights ---- Can you see the beauty inside of me?
PLEBA sees the beauty inside of you!:drool:

From A Man And A Woman ----- How can I hurt when I’m holding you?
...And you’re the one, there’s no-one else You make me want to lose myself...

I LOVE IT!

BluRmGrl said:
I went & found the thread... Here's my suggestion from back in October:

Something on the front center like:
"U2 and Blue Crack Addicts - The Sweetest Thing"

And on the back, center:

interference.com
WARNING: Use of this website can be extremely habit-forming. May cause excessive drooling, excitedness, and general euphoria. Please use as directed.

True story, i swear:
i made a sign up and held it for him to see throughout the show, later at 3am, when he finally came out, he came directly to me first, held my sign in his hands and told me how amazing it was.
He kept re-reading it over and over, under his breath.
If i were to ever have that experience again, i would be one of the greatest.

mmmmmcamedirectlytomemmmmmmmmmm

clementine_rose said:
Ha ha Ha, stars!

Neither do I. I don't think he would not expect to see that in the crowd though! If I had the balls to make the sign, I still don't think I'd be able to hold it up for him to see. I'd be affraid he would answer or call me on it, and that would be so embarassing.

i mean IT would be one of the greatest....
lol
though i am pretty damn great if i may say so myself!

night_and_day66 said:
True story, i swear:
i made a sign up and held it for him to see throughout the show, later at 3am, when he finally came out, he came directly to me first, held my sign in his hands and told me how amazing it was.
He kept re-reading it over and over, under his breath.
If i were to ever have that experience again, i would be one of the greatest.

mmmmmcamedirectlytomemmmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom