Your assignment...should you choose to accept it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I'm thinking bout gathering ideas for another week or so and then we can poll and work on ideas for a similiar design (something simple obviously!). I'm thinking black posterpaper with red lettering and whatever graphic we may come up with....:shrug: Just thinking out loud, don't mind me. :crack: ;)

Will black be easy for him to read from the stage? Would a white background work better?

I mean, obviously I will be picked to go up on stage so I will be able to hand-deliver my sign, but that might not work for everyone.... :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

Oh! You think that there may be a chance through TM??? I was going to bite the bullet and **gulp** go through a broker. I've been shopping around for the best prices. I've never done that before...but then again I've never been desperate for GA before. I ...NEED...TO...BE...CLOSE!!!!!

clementine_rose said:
You could simply make a sign that says:

"BONO LOOK OVER HERE"

Maybe that would get his attention. If that didn't work, maybe you could make a sign that says:

"HOW IS MR. RATTLER??"

I don't think he would expect the last one. Maybe one of these would work, doubtful, but maybe???

I'm sorry, but I'm unfamiliar with that phrase, would some one please elaborate?

OH and I like "Bono: if your happy and you know it bite my fingers"! these are really great guys!

sweetie said:
Oh! You think that there may be a chance through TM??? I was going to bite the bullet and **gulp** go through a broker. I've been shopping around for the best prices. I've never done that before...but then again I've never been desperate for GA before. I ...NEED...TO...BE...CLOSE!!!!!

sweetie hope u manage to get some GA tickets, DONT GIVE UP

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Well, hey - you're there!!! Are you going to the Boston show? I'll be there on 5/24.

Yup..Boston. I'll be there on 5/24..I have loge seats. And on 5/26 I have GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so incredibly excited. As soon as I got the tickets I started shaking. My first U2 show. I don't know how I'm going to handle it.

My husband suggested that we get seats for my first show because he thinks that I may faint or something. :wink:

sweetie said:

Yup..Boston. I'll be there on 5/24..I have loge seats. And on 5/26 I have GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so incredibly excited. As soon as I got the tickets I started shaking. My first U2 show. I don't know how I'm going to handle it.

My husband suggested that we get seats for my first show because he thinks that I may faint or something. :wink:

its my 1st show aswell :hyper: thats good idea of ur husbands! im going to manchester, uk tho and not sure if we are getting a 2nd date so i went straight for GA :wink:

neva mind fainting @ the concert i nearly fainted wen i booked the tix :lol:

bonoishot said:

its my 1st show aswell :hyper: thats good idea of ur husbands! im going to manchester, uk tho and not sure if we are getting a 2nd date so i went straight for GA :wink:

I really never dreamed that I wouldn't get GA during the general sale. I should've tried to get them during the presale instead..saved myself a few hundred dollars.

So now I can focus on getting my PLEBA sign together. :)

Bono almost ran into me at my first Elevation show, when I was in the back of the GA section, I wanted to be there because I had to have hugeass drinks (water, folks, not something else) due to a health problem I was having at the time, and I was afraid they'd either spill or get dumped if I was in the heart. I'll probably always consider that my ultimate U2 experience. It's very unlikely I'll have another chance like that. If I'm lucky enough to get into the building for Atlanta my sign will just say "thank you".

Last edited:
OK, the details. Bono jumped off of the stage during "The Fly". A friend of mine saw him jump off very close to him. He ran through the GA section like he was going for the gold in the 100 meter dash in the Olympics. The security people were after him. He would have run into me if I hadn't stepped aside to get a sip of my drink. I was very thirsty at that point. I was already sweating my ass off. My friends who'd gotten me to the show from Birmingham were pretty shocked, too. At first I wasn't sure what had happened because it all happened so fast. It took awhile to sink in that the biggest rock star on the planet had come that close to me--less than two yards! Well, of course the security people had to get him back to the stage. Whew! That was amazing!

Last edited:
Well, I haven't used my code. At this point I'd settle for just getting into the building. It would be a nice way to tell these blahs to go to hell where they belong. Isn't it amazing what love can do to your emotions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom