Your assignment...should you choose to accept it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Billie Midol said:
Does Bono even know what PLEBA is? I still find it hard to believe that U2 ever visit this website. I guess I am just cynical ...:hmm:

A few years ago (before Elevation tour) I remember Edge was talking about getting an official u2.com site, saying something like, "We know there's some good sites out there, like Interference.com and what not, and we want to complement that kind of site rather than compete with it." So, I know that at least they know Interference. And if they don't know PLEBA by now, they WILL know PLEBA after this tour if we all have our signs with official PLEBA logos!

And granny - I LOVE that pic of Bono's neck! Me want a bigger pic of it - do you have one???? Pretty please? <bats eyes at u2granny> With Bono on top?

Last edited:
Someone asked Bono about PLEBA once. Apparently he just leant forwards in a very conspiratorial manner and said "Scary girls"

:wink:

sweetie said:

See! We have to help him clear up his misconception of us. Meet a few of us. Take us out to lunch. :giggle:
Somehow I think that might just prove him right!:wink:

sweetie said:

:ohmy: Oh! I didn't think of that. Ok..one at a time then. :scratch: Forget that. That won't work either.

Then again...**snaps fingers** Just because we prove him right doesn't mean that he wouldn't enjoy us. Agree?:shifty:

LMAO! He'd love every minute! That'll be the day when that man is afraid of exuberant attention from the women folk...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is more or less how my t-shirt is going to look at the back.

edgesig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom