You wouldn't believe what I saw in St. Louis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Okay, did any other Interferencers go to St. Louis? And be in the heart?
.. because, well, you REALLY missed out if you weren't.
biggrin.gif

I waited in the rain all day, soaked and really cold, being stared at ALL day (one girl drove up, asked what we were doing there and someone said,"U2!" and she said,"YOO-TOO? What is U2?"), etc. etc. But where I got in the heart was all worth it!
I got RIGHT at the tip, no one in front of me but a stupid security guard who refused to crouch down for us to see better -- idiot. Anyway, I was so excited to have such a good spot -- and I was really hoping that I would be lucky enough to be looked at by Bono. (Yes I am an obsessive fool. LOL) Edge had already looked at me in the heart
biggrin.gif

Anyway.. fast forward to Until The End of The World. I wasn't even looking on purpose, but I kind of noticed he looked a little funny when he started going down the heart. Anyway, fast-forward to the next song, New Years' Day.
I was right at the tip, and Bono came down the walk and of course, EVERYONE pushed and pushed, but I shoved. lol
biggrin.gif
Then he goes and sings for a bit at the tip of the heart, looking into the crowd -- not into the heart, outside onto the floor I think. Then he turns around and is fumbling with something, and I realize his belt came undone and he fumbled with it for at least a minute or more and kept looking up into the crowd in the heart and at one point when he was fumbling with his belt he looked at me, realized my age and what he was doing in front of me, etc. and half-laughed.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Then he finally got his belt fixed and looked out in the crowd, looked in my direction but not at me, and then turned around and sang some more, and then turned around AGAIN and rebuckled his belt AGAIN!
biggrin.gif
And then when he was done he looked at me again.
biggrin.gif

Now I need to go write a full report on St. Louis..

------------------
love, lift me up out of these blues, tell me something true, i believe in you..

( I'm a [blank] Girl - a U2 group

lol!!!!!!

Lack of interpantal control strikes again.....

the pants just can't take it, man

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 11-29-2001).]

Wow-I've never seen anything like THAT before.

*is scandalized*
wink.gif

Maybe he should 'sew himself' into his pants so that doesn't happen.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Hey-I volunteer to do it !

Glad you had such a great time at the show
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

LOL

what is UP w/ Bono unbuttoning or having problems w/ his pants lately?!

In Prov during BD the same thing happened, and you hear him say "My pants seem to have come undone. 'Scuse me ladies"

I'm telling you, he's just *begging* for another Elevated thread!
wink.gif

------------------
She will die and live again Tonight

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
LOL

what is UP w/ Bono unbuttoning or having problems w/ his pants lately?!

In Prov during BD the same thing happened, and you hear him say "My pants seem to have come undone. 'Scuse me ladies"
LMAO!!!!! O my

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

LMAO!!!! i Bet he wants more Elevated threads so he's doing that on purpose
biggrin.gif

Bono:*thinks to himself* Must...be...on...elevated...thread...

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

LMAO.. it occurred to me, after I had already posted, that some might not find that very uh.. scandalous or anything.
wink.gif
Anyway.. I forgot to mention that the entire time he was rebuckling his belt, my mother WAS taking pictures.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Now I just need to develop them and buy a scanner.. lol
biggrin.gif

------------------

MUAHAH! That was the best moment at Prov1: something like "My pants just comin' undone here." He sounded SOOO cute. Also, if you listen to the concert the audience goes crazy when he says that (well the girls do anyway
wink.gif
) SO adorable.

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

lmao here at all your posts on bono and his pants...he's getting really comfortable or..well, eatting extemely well! just teasin! really!!! i love 'em!

DANG! Bono AND Gwen both having problems with their pants...what is up with the lack of inner pantal control on this tour???

Hmmm...maybe Boner should go back to 'spenders:

LY14502.jpg

Hey! No need to flip us off, Boner!!

Disco

Elevatedmole--LOL! I was wondering what Bono was doing last nite! I turned to my friend after that and said--is he pulling a jim morrison and whipping it out?? lol

------------------
We need new dreams tonight

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Elevatedmole--LOL! I was wondering what Bono was doing last nite! I turned to my friend after that and said--is he pulling a jim morrison and whipping it out?? lol

He's trying to break on through to the other side... haha
biggrin.gif

OMG Ari- that is so hysterical! I'm looking for you online again soon, & when I find you, you better give me all the details!
smile.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

I saw that too! I was in a GC seat on the left side of the stage. We saw Bono at the tip of the heart trying to fix his belt. It was too funny. I have a question for anyone else who was there. I was sitting directly across from Larry and I think that he must have been sick. Every time he had a break he would take his ear pieces out and blow his nose. My friends and I saw him do this several times. Did anyone else see this or notice anything? Thanks.
Amanda

So *that's* what Bono was doing! Way up in the nosebleeds, it was kinda hard to tell. All I could see was him fumbling about his waist.
smile.gif

Amanda, I'm always glued to Larry for most of the show.
smile.gif
Anyway, I did notice--poor guy must have been sick!

------------------
We need new dreams tonight

Hey EM!!
I was #222 in line! I was right up front by Adam. I had a pink and black tiger striped hat on. (the rain was unkind to my hair, a hat was nessecary) I missed the belt buckle thing! I hope you can find some way to scan those pictures.
Weren't the two guys who got pulled up to play awesome?

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

I was #222 in line! I was right up front by Adam. I had a pink and black tiger striped hat on. (the rain was unkind to my hair, a hat was nessecary) I missed the belt buckle thing! I hope you can find some way to scan those pictures.
Weren't the two guys who got pulled up to play awesome?

Yeah.. they were fantastic -- there is a review of St. Louis by the guy who played guitar up on U2tours.com right now actually! Go read it.
smile.gif
As for the pictures -- I hope so, but it might take quite a while unfortunately.
frown.gif
I am not sure if I saw your hat or not -- sounds familiar but I couldn't really see people up front that well. Anyway.. off to finish my review of St. Louis
biggrin.gif

------------------

LOL, Katie, I still can't believe it! I will most definitely give you details when I see you online.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Now I REALLY need to develop those pictures.. argh!

------------------

Originally posted by Sassafras:
So *that's* what Bono was doing! Way up in the nosebleeds, it was kinda hard to tell. All I could see was him fumbling about his waist.
smile.gif
*wants to fumble about Bono's waist*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING: Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.

heheh! i just posted a message about that happening too! but i'm not complaining..i would of loved to of seen that!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom