you would never believe what happened to me because of Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
okay, the stupidest thing happened to me today at work and it is totally bonos fault....sorta...maybe mine...well okay this is what happened!

i do landscaping so i was trying to stim this stupid bush that was really big and it was on the edge of this steep hill. so i am chopping pieces of it off from way up high. meanwhile i am listening to achtung baby on my minidisc player. i think it was even better than the real thing. so i got a little distracted. i started thinking about little things like bono and stuff and then my mind wandered to dirtier things like his neck and allathat good stuff. well right about the time i started thinking about what i thought he would smell like i got a little wild with the loppers. i wasnt paying attention and chopped off a BIG hunk of the bush over my head. well it hit me right in the head and knocked me off my balance! before i could do anything i fell down the hill
i rolled through some bushes, hit my poor bum on a tree stump and thought i had broken something for sure! i kept rolling until i landed in the neighbors yard, who just had to be right there! he was staring at me like i was an idiot. duh. like i blamed him! and laying there i clenched my injured backside until i noticed another thing. you see it was a warm day for a change and i was wearing a camisole tanktop. its um, a little too small for my boobs and, well, they both popped out!!!!! i just laughed and reigned them in, then i said hi to the guy and made my way up the hill like nothing had happened! gosh, if i would just stop thinking about the b-man at work i wouldnt have these accidents. this isnt the first time i have hurt myself because i was distracted by thoughts of him. i am always listening to u2 when i work. i think he would get a kick out of that story, though it might make his ego a little bigger!!

:wink:

u2bonogirl said:
its um, a little too small for my boobs and, well, they both popped out!!!!! i just laughed and reigned them in, then i said hi to the guy and made my way up the hill like nothing had happened!

That's great. So cool that you were so smooth about it. You even said hi! :laugh:

LOL! Glad your okay. I have done some stupid stuff because I was distracted by U2, but I think your story wins the prize! BTW, great reaction to the guy who saw it. I would have turned bright red and run away!

oh my gosh i was sooo embarrased too! and i think i was injuredm i found a thorn in my butt earlier! :huh: it was small but still terrible!! i have seriously almost gotten in lots of traffic accidents because i was fantasizing too. this is really bad. does anybody else have any funny stories??

u2bonogirl said:
does anybody else have any funny stories??

I work in coffee shop, and we are pretty relaxed about music. When I work, I like to bring in my U2 CDs occasionally. Okay, so maybe not just occasionally:wink:. Anyway, one time I was just lost in the music during a lull, when a customer came in. I listened to what they wanted, just plain black coffee, doesn't take a lot of thought. So I started to pay attention to the music again. Well, as it turned out, I had just grabbed a sleeve for the cup and not the cup. I ended up getting coffee all over me and burning my hand. I even had to go to an emergancy care center to get my hand treated. Not to mention, the guy is a regular who still constantly teases me about it Luckily, he is a U2 fan and understood somewhat, but still mostly thinks I'm nuts!

Not as good as yours, but it was still a pretty dumb thing to do.

Last edited:
:lmao: that was so funny! I am glad you did not get seriously hurt tho!! the Boobs bit maybe think of the times Bono used to swing gals that had tube tops on-no more!!:wink:

I work in coffee shop, and we are pretty relaxed about music. When I work, I like to bring in my U2 CDs occasionally.

hey thats so great! i worked in one too! and i would put the cds in. i never burned my hand that way though. lol, i did get burned a lot. i used to sing along to the songs when i didnt think anybody was in there and a couple times i got caught belting out some tunes to unexpected customers....and my boss:ohmy:
i would say that was an honorable way to get sent to the emergency room for you! oh ,heres one for you. i was singing along to electrical storm on the radio...i totally forgot about this.... anyway, i was working at a pizza parlor and i was using this metal green pepper dicer. well i kinda accidentally stuck my finger in it and slammed it down as hard as i could. it almost took the first joint of my middle finger clean off. i had to get rushed to the emergency room and stitched up. that hurt so bad! i still have nerve damage because i severed the nerve, and it really sucks for playing the guitar!

Thinking of Bono neck on a hillside. :tsk:

u2bonogirl said:
i was using this metal green pepper dicer. well i kinda accidentally stuck my finger in it and slammed it down as hard as i could.

:yikes: :faint:

Fingers coming off, hands being scalded, boobs flying everywhere! These aren't funny stories!!!

But the hill one was. You guys crack me up.

Last edited:
LOL. I ALSWAYS WALK INTO THE LAMP POST WHEN IM TRYING TO HIT THE HIGH CORUSES LIKE EDGE AND BONO. LOL.

u2bonogirl said:
i started thinking about little things like bono and stuff and then my mind wandered to dirtier things like his neck and allathat good stuff. well right about the time i started thinking about what i thought he would smell like
:drool: :drool: mmmm...that would get me distracted too...!!!
these stories are hilarious!!!! i don't have any funny ones, unfortunately...but i do tend to completely zone out and have my family asking me things five times over coz i'd be dreaming about Bono singing to me.... *sigh*....
and u2bonogirl....it seems like you're prone to accidents when you listen to U2 at work..maybe you should try and get more people to listen so you wouldn't be the only one having the accidents..!! :p j/k. that might be good; more people need to listen to them! :bono:

u2bonogirl said:

hey thats so great! i worked in one too! and i would put the cds in. i never burned my hand that way though. lol, i did get burned a lot. i used to sing along to the songs when i didnt think anybody was in there and a couple times i got caught belting out some tunes to unexpected customers....and my boss:ohmy:
i would say that was an honorable way to get sent to the emergency room for you! oh ,heres one for you. i was singing along to electrical storm on the radio...i totally forgot about this.... anyway, i was working at a pizza parlor and i was using this metal green pepper dicer. well i kinda accidentally stuck my finger in it and slammed it down as hard as i could. it almost took the first joint of my middle finger clean off. i had to get rushed to the emergency room and stitched up. that hurt so bad! i still have nerve damage because i severed the nerve, and it really sucks for playing the guitar!

Hey there are no boobs on that story. :madspit:

:D

TheBrazilianFly said:

Hey there are no boobs on that story. :madspit:

:D

Here is one with boobs. Well sort of, anyway. I was getting dressed to go out, in one of those flowy handkerchief skirts. I had a bra and the skirt on when Mysterious Ways came on the radio. Since the skirt seemed so perfect for it I decided to "belly dance" along to it. And believe me, I am no Morleigh! Anyway, I was really getting into it when my roommate came in with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, I had left my bedroom door open and he had seen most of my little show. I couldn't look him in the face for weeks.

Re: Re: you would never believe what happened to me because of Bono!

GroundBeneathU2 said:
but i do tend to completely zone out and have my family asking me things five times over coz i'd be dreaming about Bono singing to me.... *sigh*....

Haha, ditto. My family'll be telling me something, and I'll either absentmindedly go, "Yeah, yeah..." or they'll have to call my name a bunch of times before I finally realize, "Oh, you're talking to me!" :p. The poor people. :tsk:.

Anywho, as for the story...LMAO, oh, my god! That's priceless!Glad you weren't hurt, though. :hug:.

Angela

ylimeU2 said:

Here is one with boobs. Well sort of, anyway. I was getting dressed to go out, in one of those flowy handkerchief skirts. I had a bra and the skirt on when Mysterious Ways came on the radio. Since the skirt seemed so perfect for it I decided to "belly dance" along to it. And believe me, I am no Morleigh! Anyway, I was really getting into it when my roommate came in with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, I had left my bedroom door open and he had seen most of my little show. I couldn't look him in the face for weeks.

:drool: :drool: Ummmmm, belly dancing with only a bra and a skirt..... thanks for that.... :drool: :drool: No really thanks for that... :drool: :drool:

this is great! i love hearing that im not the only one who has bono accidents. hes really the source of injury in my life i guess. its worth it. i would put it on for other people to get hurt to but i am usually working by myself. i am working tomorrow so maybe i will have some new boob stories for you guys and gals. i need to get a new set of headphones though because i broke the others in the fall down the hill:( i'll really try to concentrate because i am using a weed wacker at work tomorrow too! ahhh! my leg!! haha thanks a lot bono. i think he needs to hear the boob story, he would think it was a good one. *geeze i can even get girls to flash me their boobs from a different country, yeah, im a sexy man* ego- up two points

Warnng, warning!

:laugh: :lmao: :laugh:
what a story!!!

I am so GLAD YOU DIDN'T REALLY GET HURT!!!

Remeber, Bonoists....

###Fantazing about Bono while operating a transportation vehicle, standing on ladders & other height-increasing objetcs OR using sharp implements may be a Hazard to yourself & others! Proceed with Caution!###

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
i am working tomorrow so maybe i will have some new boob stories for you guys and gals. i need to get a new set of headphones though because i broke the others in the fall down the hill:( i'll really try to concentrate because i am using a weed wacker at work tomorrow too! ahhh! my leg!!

:ohmy:...be careful!

Originally posted by u2bonogirl
i think he needs to hear the boob story, he would think it was a good one. *geeze i can even get girls to flash me their boobs from a different country, yeah, im a sexy man* ego- up two points

:lmao:...

Angela

Me too I have a couple of nice story connected to U2.

The first one is back so some years ago. I was 14 or 15, and I wasn?t a U2 fan yet. But there was a song that I like so much, that was ?Staring at the sun?. One afternoon I was in a Ice-cream shop with some friends and the guy I liked entered. he was so handsome (well, still he is?) and we were all a little tired because it was very hot.
I took my ice-cream and suddenly ?Staring at the sun? came to the radio. I started singing and moving in the shop, having fun with my friends and playing back to that song, that really drove me crazy? and then the catastrophe happened: I hit the guy?s back with my ice-cream. I wanted to disappear!!! If you?re wondering about the boy?s reaction?you?ll be surprised. He didn?t get angry, he was so nice and just started laughing hard! He spend that entire summer with us!

The second story is less funny, but it?s the one of the moment I really fell in love with U2?s music. It was early in the morning, I was getting ready to go to school. I put the coffee machine (a caffettiera, to be precise!) on the fire and turned on the tv. After a few minutes, ?Beautiful day??s video was passed. It was the very moment I get to know that something U2 have.
I was completely stuck and the video was so funny (and the guy with the black shades was so cool?) that I didn?t notice the coffee was literally burning on the fire. The coffee machine had to be thrown away, but I became a U2 fan!!!

Back
Top Bottom