You just gotta love this picture...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
anotherbonorobepic.jpg

If this was on the captions thread it's have something like, "Please take me home and love me!" But that's been done already with another picture... So adorable! Plus, you can see a bit o' the chest. :drool: :drool: :drool:

mine too! I exclaimed " OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD" when i saw it
i dont usually have that reaction but this IS truly something special......cept the black and white dont show those blue eyes.
I would destroy him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just for a few moments though.........

I would love a picture where it's all black and white, 'cept those eyes are bright blue... Would be wonderful... and droolworthy. The picture is now my computer desktop. My step dad'll probably change it soon, back to Iggy Pop (he's great!) or something, but I still have this picture for now!

I can't put my finger on what it is, and I know I am in the minority, but I am not really a fan of most of Kevin Westenberg's pics.

u2granny said:
I can't put my finger on what it is, and I know I am in the minority, but I am not really a fan of most of Kevin Westenberg's pics.

I think some of his photos are pretty cool, but he does tend to go kind of overboard in certain shoots. His style seems to be pretty in your face, extremely "glossy" and/or heavily airbrushed. For example, he has a photo of Billy Bob Thorton that's just like... ugh, gloss, gloss, gloss and so smooth-looking that it's not even realistic. But I guess that's the desired effect.

Yes, I can't explain it at all. LOL.

u2granny said:

Well, I'm there in the minority with you. There is just something creepy and unnatural about these pictures. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom