you crazy kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ottofilm

The Fly
hey all -

dropped by and saw someone already had a miami anniversary posting full of my photos, so no need for me to do it. :)

seriously, as i know a lot of you like my photos, i thought i'd point out i've got a post over in everything you know is wrong that you may wish to check out. the basics of it are:

1. the elevation photos at http://www.u2photos.com are now thumbnailed - all 1,045 of them - so you can browse easier. good grief that was a lot of work. hafe fun.

2. if you want prints, it's this week or maybe never - check the post or my site for details.

3. i modified and reposted a story i wrote after the tour ended.

see ya...

otto

Otto, you know we love you! The Elevation tour would be so much different if we didn't have your wonderful pics! Thank you again for all the time, money, and effort you put in to making OUR experiences last a lifetime... :heart:

Thanks for all you do!

~hippy

AngelofLarrydom said:
wow...just visted your site....awesome pictures!!

Must be fun to have a job like yours!

"Job" - ha! I'm working on it, but the truth is, I don't think there's anybody in the world who makes a living shooting music. I've had some good luck this month with interest in my photos, but that doesn't get the rent paid. I hate asking for donations - now, it's just a button on the bottom of the site, it's not on top anymore - but I did it because I HAVE to or the site is gone. Same problem Joel has, and most people with a big fan site - it's expensive. For now, I enjoy people's comments and that's really the only pay I get for it. But if I can figure out how to make it a job, trust me, I will...

otto

You are truly an amazing photographer.

I get warm fuzzies when I look at your pics.

:love:

Ottofilm said:

"Job" - ha! I'm working on it, but the truth is, I don't think there's anybody in the world who makes a living shooting music. I've had some good luck this month with interest in my photos, but that doesn't get the rent paid. I hate asking for donations - now, it's just a button on the bottom of the site, it's not on top anymore - but I did it because I HAVE to or the site is gone. Same problem Joel has, and most people with a big fan site - it's expensive. For now, I enjoy people's comments and that's really the only pay I get for it. But if I can figure out how to make it a job, trust me, I will...

otto

Hmmm...you take very good pictures that I thought maybe
that was your profession.

ps....I hope someday it can be a job!

:ohmy:

:shocked:

:bow:

Thank you for all those photos! :hyper: There are ones without which I can hardly imagine PLEBA. :mac:

Otto yer like a freakin celebrity
I was watching Hippy's miami bootleg video thingy and she's like "There's Otto!" and I went "ooo, I saw Otto!" for a good couple minutes.
Heh :D

Back
Top Bottom