You can call this year's Grammys "U2: Part 2"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1014852594.4227907664.jpg

rolleyes.gif

Ok-Ryan Adams is very talented-but wtf is up w/ that hair and outfit? Hopefully Joan will pick on him and not Edge.
wink.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
*Jumps up and down* The VH1 people just announced that U2 won best rock album! *yes, one down!*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

OMD!!! How excited am I? I want to scream and jump up and down...but I can't cause I'm at work and I'm not alone...
frown.gif

*hippy virtually screams and jumps up and down*

ONE DOWN!!!! SIX MORE YET TO COME!!!!!

I love it when people get the things they work hard for!
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
OMD!!! How excited am I? I want to scream and jump up and down...but I can't cause I'm at work and I'm not alone...
frown.gif

*hippy virtually screams and jumps up and down*

ONE DOWN!!!! SIX MORE YET TO COME!!!!!

I love it when people get the things they work hard for!
biggrin.gif

Hippy, we got you covered. Don't worry about being at work. we will keep you updated. at least I will. How crazy is this, I left the office early, just so I can come home and move my computer to my room and watch the grammy's and be online...all for our boys...
biggrin.gif
a lot of groups that they are interviewing on the red carpet are so excited to see U2 perform this is awesome!! I may explode from my U2 fuzzies!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
Hippy, we got you covered. Don't worry about being at work. we will keep you updated. at least I will. How crazy is this, I left the office early, just so I can come home and move my computer to my room and watch the grammy's and be online...all for our boys...
biggrin.gif
a lot of groups that they are interviewing on the red carpet are so excited to see U2 perform this is awesome!! I may explode from my U2 fuzzies!

Thanks, MVD!!!!I'm at work until 8pm...and you know what's killing me the most is that there is a total of ONE person here using the language lab and I'm stuck here while all this wonderful stuff is going on!!!!

But I'm consoling myself with the fact that in about an hour and fifteen mintues I'll be back in my room with my favorite band and my favorite people! (BTW, I'm so glad you moved your comp and can hang out with us!)

I'm actually to the point where while I'm waiting for PLEBA to load...I'm making a sign that says ONE Band, SEVEN Awards
biggrin.gif

GAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
okay, dah-links...I've been hanging around all day...I'm gonna go take a nap

keep the party going while I'm gone
smile.gif

I'll be back probably around 6 (posting from work, lol) to hang out

U2 FUZZIES TO ALL!
biggrin.gif

OKie, I'm keeping the party going as hippy takes her nap (I tried to take a nap, but I'm to darn excitable) I was just running round my room yelling for U2.
biggrin.gif
Aww! U2 fuzzies!

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

***Hi PLEBA ladies****waves***

It's so much more fun here than at that other forum, you know which one I'm talking about!!!!!!!

INTO THE ARMS OF AMERICA.........

Oh sorry, just listening to Joshua Tree...thought that would be appropriate...

**remembering the 1988 Grammy show like it was yesterday**

Be back later
biggrin.gif

Alrighty then, it is 4 pm EST..... I think I can offically open the bar now.... but I will be checking IDs....

However, before the bar opens, I need to test the booze to make sure there is nothing wrong with it.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Bonobono is a gentle boy

Back
Top Bottom