Yorin (Dutch TV) extra footage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks a lot for posting that! :D

Bono looks either bored or completely out of it in his video though :laugh:

Aw ok nevermind...watched it again and he just seems kinda sick :sad: Poor B :hug:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

Aw ok nevermind...watched it again and he just seems kinda sick :sad: Poor B :hug:
Actaully, he seemed to be exhausted almost to the point of collapse. It was quite painful to watch. :(

I don't think he looks I'll but he just got off stage, am I wrong? So I didn't really wonder about him being exhausted!

bscap807.jpg

bscap868.jpg

bscap908.jpg

bscap1165.jpg

Screencaps/stills from Adam and Larry footage.

Thank you so much for posting the link!

I think I just combusted :combust:

Each of these 4 guys are such strong personalities, down-to-earth and kind.
I was glad to see Larry being so talkative :)

FlyYourKite said:

it was 02.00 when they filmed this so Bono was a bit drunk I think and he had voicetroubles...

beli said:
There wasn't enough closeups of Adam. It was all Larry, Larry, Larry. I would say the cameraperson fancied Larry but the cameraperson was male. :|

I'm not complaining! :D

His foottapping was adorable. :cute:

That Chris Zegers is one steaming pile of shit. I know him from TV (I'm Dutch, btw) and he's always like that, just babbling stupid things - he's very pretentious. His English is bad, like the stupid "suBtle" in his 'interview' with Bono. I love the sarcastic reply about the intense band members. :D

Bono is not sick, he's just tired and not in the mood to answer some sucky Dutch interviewer. The questions are really stupid, and if you watch the Egde interview you'll see he's bored too: When Chris asks him about the difference between playing in a bar and playing in a stadium, he just says 'right' and laughs. The question came completely out of nowhere, it's a totally different than they were talking about.

This Chris Zegers is bad publicity for my country, I can tell you that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom