yet another nipple thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
82dc118c.jpg

u2granny said:

You have no idea. $15,000+.:ohmy: And that is without the doctor, anesthesiologist, and lab bills.

Yipes, that's huge. I'm so glad I live in Canada.

That's wonderful news for you!:happy:

u2granny said:

You have no idea. $15,000+.:ohmy: And that is without the doctor, anesthesiologist, and lab bills.

Congratulations :up:

Thats really expensive. My caeser was under AU$3,000 which I think is probably about US$2,300 ish. And I stayed in one of the most expensive private hospitals. (private room, double bed, free local calls, etc )

You should have come down here for your operation. We could have done a 2 for 1 deal with the OBGYN. :wink:

I'm pleased insurance has covered the full cost. You must treat yourself with a wee bit of your "windfall".

beli said:

Congratulations :up:

Thats really expensive. My caeser was under AU$3,000 which I think is probably about US$2,300 ish. And I stayed in one of the most expensive private hospitals. (private room, double bed, free local calls, etc )

You should have come down here for your operation. We could have done a 2 for 1 deal with the OBGYN. :wink:

I'm pleased insurance has covered the full cost. You must treat yourself with a wee bit of your "windfall".

I could have brought my doctor. He's Australian.

Back
Top Bottom