YESSSSS! Schoolreport about BONO!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge's girl said:
i just had to do a project on song writing so me and my friend (who's also a huge U2 fan) did a mock interview with Bono, then our stupid teacher didn't know who he was :mad:

:shocked:

I was so excited--last semester I had my first U2 fan student. The new album came out right at the busiest time in our semester and she didn't have a car, so I burned her a copy as soon as I got it, to hold her over until she could go out and buy a copy.

And yes she got an A in the class--but only one line from one essay mentioned Bono!

BonoIsMyMuse said:

:shocked:

I was so excited--last semester I had my first U2 fan student. The new album came out right at the busiest time in our semester and she didn't have a car, so I burned her a copy as soon as I got it, to hold her over until she could go out and buy a copy.

And yes she got an A in the class--but only one line from one essay mentioned Bono!

that was pretty much my reaction before this: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

that's cool about you're student though. my english teacher last year was a huge U2 fan and i actually burt her a copy of the new album because her husband told her not to get it because he was going to get it for her for christmas (which we both agreed was way to long for her to wait for the album). my chemistry teacher acually played the album in class today while we were doing our lab becasue she felt like listening to music, then she got mad at this kid who said that he'd rather listen to rap crap then U2 which was quite possibly the highlight of my day.

I've a new english teacher this year! But she's very cool! I've made a shortreport about Bono!
And I've lend the english teacher of the last year a cd of U2 because she loves with or without you!
And they all bring me stuff from newspapers or time magazin and stuff like that!
Pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom