Yes, I have corrupted my daughter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LaceyM.

The Fly
She is five years old and has always loved listening to U2 music as do my other children. They love to watch the Elevation Boston DVD.
She now tells me that she thinks Bono is very cool, she whispers to me in a very conspiratorial manner that she thinks he is very handsome. It is so cute, she actually blushes when she tells me this! :D

Now she has informed my husband that if U2 comes to Dallas, the whole family should go!:ohmy:
The look on my husbands face was priceless!:giggle:

u2granny said:
My daughter's an interference member.:shifty:
Your daughter's on interference, and so is Sicy's mum, and Kelly's sister writes captions... Is this site a family affair??:hmm:

Anyway, great story Lacey!:applaud:

LaceyM. said:
She is five years old and has always loved listening to U2 music as do my other children. They love to watch the Elevation Boston DVD.
She now tells me that she thinks Bono is very cool, she whispers to me in a very conspiratorial manner that she thinks he is very handsome. It is so cute, she actually blushes when she tells me this! :D

Now she has informed my husband that if U2 comes to Dallas, the whole family should go!:ohmy:
The look on my husbands face was priceless!:giggle:

That's so adorable!! :applaud: :giggle:

starsgoblue said:
You know my mother 'corrupted' me too...and I thank her everday for it!

Way to go! :up:

Mine did too! :D

I will forever thank my mom for calling me to the TV all those years ago to point out the cute guy in the tight black jeans carrying a white flag :wink:

u2granny said:
My daughter's an interference member.:shifty:

Guess she'd rather remain anonymous? ;)

I've had several relatives and friends join and post here over the years, but they just didn't get into like I did :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom