Yep, it's a sickness....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow Elizabeth...GREAT lyrics in this song, they really hit it on the head about how you and I (we all) feel about da boyz...and about Pleba too. I go through dizzying highs on some days, thinking that "today is the day..." for SOMETHING...ANYTHING to happen...that's when my U2 fantasy life takes on a life of its own...which in the end leads to crushing lows when the real world--my own life--comes crashing down upon me...sigh....

Hey...I think U2 is stalking me too...FOUR times recently I've been in stores thinking about them (natch), and on two of those times "Sweetest Thing" came on over the PA, and the two other times "Baby Please Come Home" came on! In Albertson's? In TJMaxx??
eek.gif
Whodathunk???

And Echo...I don't know what you did to get yourself "run out of town," but aren't you the intriguing one!? Now I'm just SO curious about you!
wink.gif

Disco

Originally posted by elizabeth:
Hooverphonic - Mad About You

Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain
It's driving me insane
I can't fake
For god sakes why am I
Driving in the wrong lane

Are you the fishy wine that will give me
A headache in the morning

and hey...since when did Fishy start making WINE? (or is that WHINE??)
wink.gif

I think they are also stalking me...last night while getting out of my car for the movies, I over heard on the outdoor speakers from a Irish Bar, The video intro. for "Stuck in a Moment"...I was talking to my sister and all of the sudden I hear John Madden say "welcome to the unforgettable fire dome"...I paused and looked around to see where on earth this was coming from, and than I looked across the parking lot and saw the Irish bar...I started to laugh and my sister asked what I was laughing at and I told her, ?hey that bar over there is playing a U2 video!?...She asked me how in the world did I know that they were playing the video since I could not see it, I told her I could hear the intro. to the video over the outdoor speakers...she laughed at me and shook her head....talk about stalking and go figure I would park right across the street from an Irish bar...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by elizabeth:
DISCLAIMER: SERIOUS CONTENT THAT MAY BUM PEOPLE OUT AND START TO REALLY THINK I SHOULD BE BOOTED OFF PLEBA

When I first read this I thought it said that serious content that makes people think should be booted off pleba. I was like: "yeah!" And then I read the rest of your post. And then I read the disclaimer correctly.
frown.gif

No, actually it wasn't that bad. I'm just feeling sad tonight for whatever reason.
frown.gif

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Back
Top Bottom