Yeah, this one's really MOOBday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3387%3A%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C96376%3B7ot1lsi

3387%3A%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B%3A547735nu0mrj

3387%3A%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B%3A547889nu0mrj

Popmart Chile, the one where Bono brought on the mother's of the disappeared at the end :)

I can make you a copy if you'd like (if you think the way that I copy is okay - I posted about this in the ALL I WANT IS U2 thread, I thought I had figured out a way to copy and it worked okay on my computer, but chrisedge said that it might be problematic :( )

Last edited:
erised said:

:hmm: I don't have that one. If you get your VCD burning straightened out, let me know and maybe we can trade. :)

I'd be happy too :)

Do you think the way that I copy is okay? I tried using the roxio disc copier program, but even at the lowest speed, the copied disc would pause every other second. Instead, I copied the file folders off of the original vcd, stored them in a folder in my hard drive, then inserted a black disc into my CDR drive, and clicked on the "write to CD" box that popped up. It worked okay on my pc, looked and played the same as the original I tried, but like I said in my edited post, chrisedge said that wasn't a good thing to do :shrug:

*edited because I originally typed dvd when it should be vcd

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I'd be happy too :)

Do you think the way that I copy is okay? I tried using the roxio disc copier program, but even at the lowest speed, the copied disc would pause every other second. Instead, I copied the file folders off of the original vcd, stored them in a folder in my hard drive, then inserted a black disc into my CDR drive, and clicked on the "write to CD" box that popped up. It worked okay on my pc, looked and played the same as the original I tried, but like I said in my edited post, chrisedge said that wasn't a good thing to do :shrug:

*edited because I originally typed dvd when it should be vcd

:shrug: I dunno. I've never used the Roxio program for burning VCDs. I have some kind of Roxio software, but I rarely use it because it crashes my computer each time I'm working in it. :( Does Roxio have online tech support? Maybe you could e-mail them and ask for help with the CD copying?

I'm going hiking in the mountains. And although it's one of my absolute favorite places to be, it means no PLEBA or u2 pics.

I'm gonna suffer from withdrawls... :crack:

Attachments

• larguns3.jpg
    larguns3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 49
OK.

Look what I captured today....

Wait
for
it
READY?

:censored: