YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Hi all!!

Seeing Galeongirl is having a brainfart and can't find the fanclub thread she thinks is out there....I hereby declare this new fanclub and info corner open!!! Here we can delcare our love for YDW, demand new chapters and keep her on her toes so doesn't forget to keep her awesome stories open!!! YDW can also post here to let us know her progress... :evil:

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS FANCLUB OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

r we having some FUN? :shifty:

Edit to say that this --> :shifty: is my favorite smilies in interference. Hehehe...

ydw fan club

I second the motion, all those in favor say aye!!!
:wave:

first order of business - more Christine or Diaries!

:reject: I have to say that I´m not a really big fan of fan fics, but I readed Christine Book2, part1 and I had to go to the chapter number 1 :giggle:

YDW Have taken one weekend of my time :grumpy:

And I hope She takes another one :shifty:

:bow: YDW

:wink:

I adore Christine....but I'm seriously hanging out to see the next chapter of Diaries.....maybe we should pinch the BRI bus and handcuffs.... :evil:.....I'm sure YDW could do with a weekend away :shifty:

did i hear handcuffs?? ears prick up ...christine/ bono ... handcuffs..... as part of of my services in bri i am happy to offer part of my extensive collection , whips also available for the reluctant writer....

:shifty: sorry got very sidetracked there ! :lmao:

Girls, you have made me blush... What can I say other then thank you, thank you for having faith in my fiction. :bow: Without you and your kind comments I would probably have given up a long time ago.

It's good to know that as well as enjoying my favourite past time of writing, that you like what I write. It makes it all worth while. :) It has long been my greatest desire to write something worthy of publishing. Posting my fiction here has proved to be of great value. I've learned so much. Without your comments whether they be good or not so good has taught me how to write better.

I have much to thank you for and you know, if you find anything wrong with the way I've written something, maybe it's hard to understand cos I've gone about it the wrong way, then please do let me know. I need critisism to learn from. :hug: I won't be offended so don't worry.

Regarding Christine: It's very different from what I've done before. It's not just a love story. I want it to be full of suspense and maybe even a little dark. However, I will be including bits of comedy here and there so it won't become too tense.

And as for the Diaries: oh yes. They're on track. You'll be pleased to know that I've got a surprise ending planned. :evil: It should wrap it up nicely. So, you'll just have to wait and see if Julie and JT Bono walk happily into the sunset or if that rotten father wins. :evil: Of course, I'm not ruling out Book 2 for the Diaries either...:evil: hee hee, I am such a cow...mwah..mwah...

Anyway, thanks for this thread. I'll be posting here to let you know what I'm up to with my fiction. I've a seed of an idea for a new fic too, dunno...we'll have to see...

:lol: :sexywink:

:shifty: you reached a very interesting point in the story...

:giggle: but I'm addicted to any of your stories, so I don't mind any of them!

A bit of a strange comparison, but.. I was watching the movie, "Blood Diamond" with Leonardio DiCaprio this past weekend. The ...ummm...sexual tension between his character and the character played by Jennifer Connolly (sp) is extraordinary..they never kiss, touch each other, but it makes you hold your breath..

It brought to mind "Christine"....and the wonderful way that YDW writes! Did you write the screenplay for that movie, too??:wink:

*Joins the fanlist*

I just read Rose's Diary for the 1st time last nite while I was waiting for B to come on Nightline. And Gah! You had me cryin'!
Anyone have a suggestion for my 2nd reading choice? Thanks!

Is Rose's Diary the only fanfic of YDW's that you've read so far?

Isn't it awesome! Mind you, she could write a brochure and I'd think it was awesome - I'm that addicted to her writing now! :D

Yes that's all I've read, in fact I have never been to the fanfic forum before last nite I do believe. Any next suggestions for me? :hmm:

Diary of the downcast, but prepare for some really heavy stuff and a LONG read.... it's over 50 chapters and still not finished!

after that, go for a light read, So Bono was in my drawers, about 34 chapters, also unfinished, humour fic... :love:

Diary of the downcast can be found on www.u2-fanfiction.com since not all the chapters are on interference anymore

gluey said:
*Ahem*

Don't forget Christine!!

:wink: she'll be busy for the next few weeks with these fics... :tongue: so yea, christine after that.... and if you're lucky ydw will have posted a few new chapters of it already by the time you've finished the others!

2229dfaa.jpg

Just a little something to help YDW along :evil:

It's the most gripping little emotional rollercoaster I've ever read...powerful stuff and HUGELY addictive....you WILL lose hours of your life!! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom