YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just addin a bit of inspiration... don't mind me

u2jtchimneys.jpg

bonocomet said:
aww feel better gluey!

Maybe this will help too...

bonoarmsraisedlarry.jpg

Awww that pic made me want to cry because I couldn't be wrapped in those arms.....thanks for the pic....delish! :drool:

:hug: no you didn't make me feel worse!! No pic of that man could EVER make me feel bad!!! It's just that feeling you get when you feel absolutely miserable, your hubby is away on a fishing trip, you're home alone with the kids and all you want is a cuddle....ACK! :giggle:

I've decided in my next life I want to come back as a microphone......so long as Bono comes back as Bono and gets to do it all over again....:evil:

:shifty:

:evil:

I forgot to say that I watched Rattle & Hum as soon as I finished reading.... :faint: OMG!!! I died and went to heavan!!

YDW after the next 4 chapters I really think you need before this story finishes :evil: we will REALLY need a Epilogue......:evil:

gluey said:
:evil:

I forgot to say that I watched Rattle & Hum as soon as I finished reading.... :faint: OMG!!! I died and went to heavan!!

YDW after the next 4 chapters I really think you need before this story finishes :evil: we will REALLY need a Epilogue......:evil:

...I have an epilogue all ready for this, Gluey. I wrote the epilogue first before I even started the Diaries...how stupid is that? :lol:

Anyway, methinks this pic is purrrrfect for the Diaries:

Looky here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Band11.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

YDW, what was the other fanfic that GG was going on about?? Was it The Village???? I've got to go out soon, but if you tell me the name, I'll gladly search for it - any excuse to keep you writing!! :evil:

gluey said:
YDW, what was the other fanfic that GG was going on about?? Was it The Village???? I've got to go out soon, but if you tell me the name, I'll gladly search for it - any excuse to keep you writing!! :evil:

It was called Love Rescue Me (not to be confused with Chickadees' fine fic). I think I did about 5 chapters, not sure. And as for The village, well, I began that a long, long time ago and it didn't seem to go down too well so I kinda abandoned it...:reject: I can't ever remember wot it was about...ack...it's the age you know...the brain cells croak and all yer left with is empty shells where the cells should be...although, I hafta say my 'U2' brain cells are in fine fettle....heh heh...).

...corse, if y'know where The Village is mebbbee I can revive it if you want...:evil:

youvedonewhat said:

Thanks for this laxmi. It's perfect and you know I so needed this right now....

You and everyone are very welcome, I hadn't seen this before but thought it was...well, you know "thudworthy"

youvedonewhat said:

It was called Love Rescue Me (not to be confused with Chickadees' fine fic). I think I did about 5 chapters, not sure. And as for The village, well, I began that a long, long time ago and it didn't seem to go down too well so I kinda abandoned it...:reject: I can't ever remember wot it was about...ack...it's the age you know...the brain cells croak and all yer left with is empty shells where the cells should be...although, I hafta say my 'U2' brain cells are in fine fettle....heh heh...).

...corse, if y'know where The Village is mebbbee I can revive it if you want...:evil:

:hmm: I thought it was 7 chapters...... :scratch: I can't remember the village either.... how odd

:tsk: I'm such a bad stalker...

Back
Top Bottom