YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bow: this is me shamelesly groveling for the next Midnight YDW. See what you have reduced me to!!!
Especially with all the inspiration this past week with RHMT and JT in general. I can't wait!!!!!!
**runs along with Bono Mot to support group** "My name is laxmi and I'm a YDW addict" :wink:

p.s. no disrespect intended to those struggling with problems in the "real world".

:wave: Kind of off topic but, onekea, I have been trying to imagine how to pronounce your screen name in my mind for the longest time. You know how something will just stick in your mind when you can't figure it out?

Is it like "one-key" or "on-eh-keah" or "o-ne-keah" or ????

Sorry in advance if I've really mangled it. :reject:

laxmi said:
I have been trying to imagine how to pronounce your screen name in my mind for the longest time. You know how something will just stick in your mind when you can't figure it out?

Is it like "one-key" or "on-eh-keah" or "o-ne-keah" or ????

Sorry in advance if I've really mangled it. :reject:

:giggle: you're so cute, laxmi.
you know, I pronounce most of the screen name here as my italian brain read them first. most of the letters are pronounced different as in english so you can figure out how I mentally call some of you! :huh: (one of these is blm... :giggle: )

I don't know where you are from, anyway I think "one-keah" would be right.
try so: "one" as how bono pronounces it :drool:
"ke" as "che"mical
"a" as "ah!" :scratch:

does it work?

blm said:
What do you mean by that, my bonoholic friend?:wink:
so, how do you pronounce my name????

warning: START
off-topic.gif

BLM: B as our B. :love:
L as "ele"vation but with double "L" :huh:
M as...it's too difficoult, never mind! :shrug:

:hug:

off-topic.gif
END

laxmi said:
Thanks onekea, my frustration is ended! :hug:

:hmm: ...you think so?...well, I'm not sure how "che"mical is pronounced in english...I have a doubt now...:yikes:

:shrug:

oh dear, well the good thing is we can all have our own imagination. That's what's so great about our fan club and YDW's stories!!!
:wink: :giggle:

YDW, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this in U2TUBE thread, but wanted to offer it to you here. Somewhat grainy, but I think it will be okay.....

WOWY Dortmund/ Bono's voice gives him some trouble, and Edge helps out. Bono's helper at the end gets some sweet up close time with him . Happy drooling, my dear!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rH66qwhFR8

blm said:
YDW, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this in U2TUBE thread, but wanted to offer it to you here. Somewhat grainy, but I think it will be okay.....

WOWY Dortmund/ Bono's voice gives him some trouble, and Edge helps out. Bono's helper at the end gets some sweet up close time with him . Happy drooling, my dear!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rH66qwhFR8

blm; I just watched it..:drool: :bow: :bow: What a body that man had in those days. (Ok, it's rather tasty nowadays too) but then...gak...:combust: :faint: So, so hot. So now, I've finished the next chappy of Midnight. Want me to post it? :evil:

btw, it's quite sensual...I'm quite pleased with the way it's turned out....:evil:

youvedonewhat said:

So now, I've finished the next chappy of Midnight. Want me to post it? :evil:
btw, it's quite sensual...I'm quite pleased with the way it's turned out....:evil:

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

:madwife:

Back
Top Bottom