YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Is that the same as Diary of the Downcast? Or something different?

that's how we YDW fans call it :wink:

well I think I made my exams well so Ive nothing better to do Total u2 nut :wink:

*YDW sneaks in; blushes, drools over Gluey's pic :drool: :drool: geez that so works for me; thanks everyone for their comments and sneaks out again....oh but wait.....

......another quick look at Glueys pic....:drool: :drool: .....

....and out again.......:evil:

K I'm going to continue reading now, chapter 24 I think I stopped last night at 2 am... :lol: I don't even know how many times I've read this story.... 5 or so?

Total U2 Nut said:
I finished it :sad: YDW, you don't have any more Diaries stashed away in the depths of your hard drive do you? :sexywink:

I've got half the next chapter written. It's way too small to post but it's coming :evil: fear not, it's coming... JT Bono......what more could a girl ask for? (Ok, Edge, Adam and Larry too :evil: :lol: )

youvedonewhat said:

...slow down else you'll get to the end before I do....:wink:

:shifty: 29 now, but I had to go to the supermarket in the meantime... :angry: bastards didn't have sushi while they advertised for it... GG wants sushi:madwife:

Ok, I've had a thought; seeing as some of you are showing an interest in the Diaries....:drool: (JT U2 who can't get enough of them?) :evil: how do you think it would work if I were to write a second book, this time from Bono's point of view. For example:

Remember this is Bono.

So we walked into the village, Edge beside me. We needed to find somewhere to buy some supplies. Maggie'd have our guts if we went back to the vans without absolutely everything on her list. So we stopped this aged crone who looked us up an' down an' considered our question with probing eyes.

"Down yonder." She'd said pointing a gnarled finger down the hill. "There's Mr Mundays shop, only he overcharges, stingy bastard that 'e is. "

So, we'd thanked her and made our way down the hill. It was a bright beautiful day. The weather put me in mind of making up some kinda song that'd best describe that lovely sunshine and the cool breeze that went with it. And so as Edge yakked beside me, I lost meself in some lyrics. And then as we approached that 'stingy bastards' shop I saw this little figure sittin' on a wall....

Ok, wot say ye?

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Total U2 Nut said:
That would be an awesome idea :ohmy: It'd take you bloody ages :wink: - but it'd be well worth it :drool:

Yep, it would take forever wouldn't it but you know I've a real soft spot for the Diaries...:drool: The guys fit so well into the story. Of course, I'd have to contemplate whether or not to finish the original version first. If I finish it, you'll know the ending of Bono's point of view too, yet if I don't, it'll leave you all in mid air.

So, opinions grapefully recieved...hee hee..

....Meantime, back to Christine..... oh and feel free to post any pic you might consider inspirational...:evil: :kiss: :angel: :flirt:

I just read my 1st 21 chapters of Diaries last nite :hyper:I don't wanna go to work now, want to keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youvedonewhat said:

Yep, it would take forever wouldn't it but you know I've a real soft spot for the Diaries...:drool: The guys fit so well into the story. Of course, I'd have to contemplate whether or not to finish the original version first. If I finish it, you'll know the ending of Bono's point of view too, yet if I don't, it'll leave you all in mid air.

....Meantime, back to Christine..... oh and feel free to post any pic you might consider inspirational...:evil: :kiss: :angel: :flirt:

I think it'd be better if you'd finish the story first from Julie's perspective... you've kept us in tension for so long already! :)madwife: ) and the Bono perspective could be a sort of alternative video for a song, you know the song/basic storyline, but you don't know how you'll see it unfold... so it'll still have a bit of surprise in it since it contains feelings and expressions and thoughts we haven't heard/seen yet..

:uhoh: I hope that made sense!

youvedonewhat said:

Yep, it would take forever wouldn't it but you know I've a real soft spot for the Diaries The guys fit so well into the story. Of course, I'd have to contemplate whether or not to finish the original version first. If I finish it, you'll know the ending of Bono's point of view too, yet if I don't, it'll leave you all in mid air.

....Meantime, back to Christine..... oh and feel free to post any pic you might consider inspirational...:evil:

Both finishing Diaries and starting it from Bono's point of view have their merits :hmm: I'd really like to see it finished though, to see what happens to her father, y'know. But I'd love to see either, I love your writing style, so whatever you do is good by me :up:

Inspirational? Did you say?

Bonoroughnready.jpg

Bono1986_0001.jpg

Bonoinblack.jpg

Bono1987.jpg

:evil:

Last edited:
This poster hangs on my bedroom wall and believe me it inspires me daily. :drool:

lovetownposterflash.jpg

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

I think it'd be better if you'd finish the story first from Julie's perspective... you've kept us in tension for so long already! :)madwife: ) and the Bono perspective could be a sort of alternative video for a song, you know the song/basic storyline, but you don't know how you'll see it unfold... so it'll still have a bit of surprise in it since it contains feelings and expressions and thoughts we haven't heard/seen yet..

:uhoh: I hope that made sense!

Agreed! and I haven't even finished reading it yet!

Yep finish it from Julies perspective first, I tell you, I've gone grey waiting to see what happens after the last chapter!!! :madwife:

I think the Bono perspective is a brilliant idea and guaranteed to keep you writing for us for a long time yet! I love the diaries!

Back
Top Bottom