Yay!!!! I got a job!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiniFly

War Child
At Trader Joes! For those of you who aren't familiar with Trader Joes, it's a speciality retail store that sells like god wines and cheese and beer and stuff. Well, it's a great job, the people there are cool, and it's not hard work and I get good pay.

The only thing I can't handle are the yuppies who leave Starbucks cups EVERYWHERE and are always on their cell phones and have two whining children named Madison and Cameron who mess up the cheese I just got done stocking. Also, they leave their carts out in teh parkin glot, like twenty feet from the cart stall, and park poorly, taking up like two spaces with their HUGE SUV's so that no on else can park there.

Gar...

So yeah, I'm a slave for the capitalist system, but it's not so bad. Curse the yuppies! Bring in yor carts! I'm sick of getting lattes all over my hands!

MiniFly said:

Trader Joes, it's a speciality retail store that sells like god wines and cheese and beer and stuff.

WOW - you sell wine that God made ?!? I guess I'll have to check that place out!!

j/k, congrats on your new job :)

Re: Re: Yay!!!! I got a job!

bonosloveslave said:

WOW - you sell wine that God made ?!? I guess I'll have to check that place out!!

j/k, congrats on your new job :)

Yep! I reccomend the sacrimental wine called Arat, which is made from grapes grown on the same mountain that Moses hiked up all those thousands of years ago. Their 99 vintage is especially good.

Back
Top Bottom