WTF happened to u2images.com??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
Is it just down too, like Olive's site and this one, or is it...GONE? :sad: I got an error search page and when I poked in a direct addy of a pic, it came up page cannot be displayed! Could it be she had to take it offline? Anybody hear anything? I was looking for the pic of Bono with the long hair and full beard in a bathrobe. I remember how excited I was to find that site, and all those stills. I hope it's not gone forever!

traurig043.gif

:scratch: Also, I've had times with it where the bandwidth (sp?) for the month was used up so it shut down and then was open again at the beginning of the next month...maybe that's what happened.

When her bandwidth is exceeded, (which happens a lot since we use it so much here) you get a message that says "Bandwidth limit exceeded. Please try again later." I've never just got a search page telling me it couldn't be found because it didn't exist, that's what scares me! :(

Desire4Bono said:
When her bandwidth is exceeded, (which happens a lot since we use it so much here) you get a message that says "Bandwidth limit exceeded. Please try again later." I've never just got a search page telling me it couldn't be found because it didn't exist, that's what scares me! :(

:hmm: Good point...although I have had sites where I visit them one day and they "don't exist" and then appear the next day...so I'd say we shouldn't worry too much yet.

yeah. i say wait until the first of the month to see if it maybe is a bandwidth issue. since it's almost the end of the month anyway, it's a possibility that the error message was deleted or something so instead of showing that "bandwidth exceeded" message, it shows nothing.

thank god when i run out of bandwidth on my site, all it does is revert back to normal, with the ugly ads on it.

well there is a worm going around attacking servers on the internet....

maybe it's that. :shrug:

:up: Just wanted to let y'all know that the site appears to be back up again. I'm thinking it MUST have been the bandwidth thing.

Back
Top Bottom