Writers of "Elevate Me Here" book met Bono and Edge at studio 2 days ago, pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Writers of "Elevate Me Here" book met Bono and Edge at studio 2 days ago, pics

The people who wrote "Elevate Me Here" met Bono and Edge at the Hanover Quay studios two days ago (Feb. 26, 2003) They presented the boys with a copy of the book, and got their copy autographed! Here are some pics:

bono_karin_marcel_book.jpg

edge_karin_book.jpg

edge_marcel_book.jpg

edge_signs_book.jpg

bono_signs_book.jpg

No Larry, but here's his drumkit;)

drumkit.jpg

More here:

(or if the pics won't post)

http://www.kite-publishing.com/welcome.htm

Last edited:
Awesome!!! If I ever meet Bono again, I am gonna have him sign my copy of this book too, I would love for him to sign it under my story !!!

Priniciple actually called them (today I think) to say they and the band are really impressed with the book, that's so cool :up:

Blah - I'm so cheap - I'd like to get this book, but $30........:whine:

teehee said:

I'm starting to think I am the only one who hasn't met the band :sad:

No, you're not the only one as long as I'm around. You'll never be the last person on earth to meet them either, because that will be me
bawling2.gif

I'll NEVER meet them
bawling.gif

teehee said:
We should do something about this, U2Kitten. Let's go to Dublin and meet them right now!

With my luck, I'd go to Dublin when they were in NY or something. :banghead: That's how it goes for me, I go to soundcheck too early or too late, or I stand at the wrong door, always the wrong place at the wrong time. I wouldn't want to bring you any bad luck, I'm hexed :( But I would love to try someday, and maybe I'll meet you there. Tell you what, we'll go, I'll go get lunch or something and you'll meet them while I'm gone!;)

I have the same luck :mad:

I may go to Ireland this summer (it depends on if I get a grant or not), but I don't know if I would stay to Dublin all the time or I would stay in another town for the whole month and go to Dublin just on excursion (you couldn't choose where to "live") and you will see: if I finally go to Dublin they won't be there.

But we could try! :sexywink: We will meet there, we will have lunch, then we will go to the studios and... who knows? Maybe bad luck + bad luck = good luck!

Last edited:
Wow! How awesome is that to write a book they Really like? And Meet them, and get their autos!! Wow! The pics looke gr-888 too! Thanks for sharing them!

Back
Top Bottom