Wow! MY 1700th post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Yippee! This is my 1700th post! Even though my status won't change, I want to celebrate this milestone with a post. I just want to reflect on my time here at PLEBA and my past as a U2 fan of many years. I will just sit here and post pics just for my own entertainment and if anyone wants to look and add to them that's fine, if not I will just keep it up myself. Have a nice day!
smile.gif

Just another cocky teenage garage band. They'll never amount to anything, might as well give up and get a real job boys!
wink.gif

i633164.jpg

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Just another cocky teenage garage band. They'll never amount to anything, might as well give up and get a real job boys!
wink.gif

i633164.jpg

Young U2 meet up with Doc Brown and his DeLorean and voyage to the year 2001 to see what has become of their lives! They meet, and it's almost a paradox that destroys the entire universe! (As Doc Brown says)
s954605.jpg

You know like that scene where young Jennifer meets her future self and passes out, they see each other!
eek.gif

Young U2: "We're old!"
Older U2: "We're young!"

SO like in the movie part 2, the time line spews into a tangent and U2 find that they are trapped in an ALTERNATE 1985 where they are
eek.gif
GASP
eek.gif
NOT FAMOUS!!

Where would they be? What jobs to you think they would have? Let's see some ideas here, before the happy ending of them changing time back and living happily ever after.

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-14-2001).]

congrats on 1700!
smile.gif

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Where would they be? What jobs to you think they would have? Let's see some ideas here, before the happy ending of them changing time back and living happily ever after.
[/B]

Well...here's a story
Shhhh, U2k don't even go there? I have not time for that
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 12-14-2001).]

Great story Icelady thank you! You should join the scriptwriters of this forum!
smile.gif

My life is like the alternate 1985 can I go back in time and make it right again?

I loooove your story Icelady you are talented in more ways than one!

[This message has been edited by TrailerTrashTracie (edited 12-14-2001).]

Congrats Kitty! I'd post ya some pics but...well...how can I compete?
biggrin.gif

*intimidated*

LOL. Congrats!

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Back
Top Bottom