Wow, do I get to start LEATHER DAY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
:hyper: Fun, I've never done that before.

Let's see Bono with chicks. LOL. He loves women, loves being close to us, which is one of the things that makes him so :combust:

Bring it on!

sd

Great idea Sherry! I'll start the party with this pic of him with Queen Latifah. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

33%3A3372723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D935%3D%3B6%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B773743%3Aot1lsi

What I meant to say is Now. I thought I would through these in fore Bono in leather. And one of my pics did not turn out. I well see what I can do.

eriekittym

eriekittym said:
33%3A3376323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D4%3B%3B%3D84%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A83576%3Bot1lsi

No I thought I would through these in fore Bono in leather. But I well have more Bono with ladys pics to later on.

eriekittym

Bono in leather, yeah! That's the way the club started, but it started to die out so we revived it with themed topics every week. That's how the Adam girls did it and they were the longest living and most posting group. Now all the guy's days are themed. But sometimes we have leather themes so hold onto your leather pics! Sometimes we have a leather leather day or an AB Fly day! But I can understand how you would think that. It's okay, we're just happy to have you posting! I hope to see Kristen F., greety and other new posters here today too! :wave:

Sherry Darling- Girl you can start leather day anytime! I'm glad you did. I went to the laundrymat and was going to make an "I love the 80s'" theme when I got back if there wasn't one, but I was really hoping somebody else would be the one to start it and we can do the 80's one later! I'm always happy to see different girls starting threads and it would be great if someone diffferent did it every week. So anyone who wants to, anyone with an idea, please do not be afraid to start it! It's a good idea you have, but I may not have many pics. See I am not a fan of Bono with other chicks :grumpy: *jealous* It's okay if it's Ali or one of our Interferencer sisters who meets him, but just models and actresses and floozies, I don't usually save those and I have been known to take them to photoshop and remove them :evil: But I'll see what I can find! I'll be back!

Yes Verte, Ali counts as a chick! :) His daughters too :cute:

FALLING STAR- WHERE ARE YOU??!!

Last edited:
Here's ol' Christy Turlington

writeback.jpg

Ali :heart:

ajt7.jpg

I have to run to the school now I'll post much more later! :wave:

Thank you U2 Kitten fore expalnning that to me. Beacuse I was not sure if at first it was ok or not post just Bono in leather or not. Whene I saw that there was a theme. So thank you!!

eriekittym

Heh, trust me, we don't care if it fits the theme or not-if Bono's in the picture, we're happy as is. :). You certainly can post with the theme should you find anything pertaining to it, but there's nothing wrong with not following it, either.

Vampira said:

:cute:...

*Starts looking back through the pictures* Let's see...I want to be that girl...*Points to a picture*...and that girl...and that girl...oh, yeah, and that one, too...

Angela

eriekittym said:
Thank you U2 Kitten fore expalnning that to me. Beacuse I was not sure if at first it was ok or not post just Bono in leather or not. Whene I saw that there was a theme. So thank you!!

eriekittym

No, there really aren't any rules other than it has to be Bono and sexy!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom