Wow, do I get to start LEATHER DAY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
873bc613.jpg

84940628.jpg

Yay Queen Bee returns to Leather Day! :applaud:

WHERE IS FALLING STAR??!!

Sorry I haven't posted more in here, I can't see most of the pics, my computer is not loading very well tonight :sigh: I also had to stop looking at the beautiful gif thread because it made my computer go explorer error and freeze up. I hope I can see it later and put my cool gif sig back soon :grumpy: Blasted slow computer that needs to be upgraded but I can't afford it :banghead:

U2Kitten said:
Yay Queen Bee returns to Leather Day! :applaud:

WHERE IS FALLING STAR??!!

Sorry I haven't posted more in here, I can't see most of the pics, my computer is not loading very well tonight :sigh: I also had to stop looking at the beautiful gif thread because it made my computer go explorer error and freeze up. I hope I can see it later and put my cool gif sig back soon :grumpy: Blasted slow computer that needs to be upgraded but I can't afford it :banghead:

My old computer and former dial up connection were the two main reasons why I did not return to Leather Day until recently. Now that I'm on DSL (which is the slowest of the two plans I got to choose from, but it's also the cheapest) picture uploading and viewing is much better than dial-up. :up: My old computer used to crash every 2 hours or less! :madspit: I was fortunate that I got the new computer that I have now for my 18th birthday. Otherwise I'd be stuck on my old 6 year old computer.

Hope your computer troubles don't keep you away from Leather Day for too long, U2Kitten. :hug:

Maccie wants in on the action

mac_sydney_girl.jpg

bc_21.jpg

Anyone have the one of him like in front of a car, gazing at this woman's legs? :lol: Very cute pic. Or the one with him posing on stage for this fan who is taking a pic of him?

Great thread ladies! Lots of new great stuff!

:drool:

sd

Ah, the "When The Stars Go Blue" video still. That's when I definitely knew I liked him-one sign of that was the fact I was envious of Andrea when I'd watch that video, LOL. :p. Still am. I'm also greatly envious of the girl that Bono puts his arm around in those stills from when the band visited Graceland.

Queen Bee said:

kellyahern said:

:cute:...I haven't seen the second one before at all!

I love the pictures of him and his favorite girls-his wife and daughters. Those are adorable. And I agree with U2Kitten, his daughters are growing up beautifully. :).

Angela

Sherry Darling said:
Anyone have the one of him like in front of a car, gazing at this woman's legs? :lol: Very cute pic.

wickedglance.jpg

Or the one with him posing on stage for this fan who is taking a pic of him?

:drool:

sd

You mean the 'Babyface' one? Verte posted that on the first page if it's the one I'm thinking of, this one?

bonoabpose.jpg

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ah, the "When The Stars Go Blue" video still. That's when I definitely knew I liked him-one sign of that was the fact I was envious of Andrea when I'd watch that video, LOL. :p. Still am. I'm also greatly envious of the girl that Bono puts his arm around in those stills from when the band visited Graceland.

:cute:...I haven't seen the second one before at all!

I love the pictures of him and his favorite girls-his wife and daughters. Those are adorable. And I agree with U2Kitten, his daughters are growing up beautifully. :).

Angela

I'm sorry to say but the girls in the 2nd pic are NOT bono's girls. I know the one in front (left) is Anna Gabriel( Ali' russian godchild) and the other is possibly her sister.
But Bono's girls are really beautiful kids for sure!

There should have been a repeat of the pic here with the 2 girls posted by kellyahern

Last edited:
Sigh, my computer just gave me the error message again :sad: Here's the Melpop roll for those of you who can see it.

bonoroll.jpg

Hi greety, glad you could come! :wave: This is the pic Angela was talking about, but she didn't repost it, him with Ali and the girls:

bonoaligirls.jpg

Do you have some pics to post for us? :happy:

Hey I've noticed if you don't press close you can stay on awhile even with the error message :huh: So here's more Melpop roll.

loving.jpg

Falling.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom