Wow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adam's Gal

Babyface
Today is very interesting. First of all , last night i didnt get to bed till 1 AM because I was talkin to my ex-boyfriend and he was tellin me he loved me and I am a lil confuzzled cause I'm with someone new and...yeah thats my life. I can't get one guy most of the time but when I get one they all come in groups.
But then I woke up at 4 AM, had to go run in a cross country meet, and ran 2 miles or more in 15:35 and got 90th place out of 300+ people, which is pretty good considerin ive never been to a meet/ practice before. Apparently most of the runners love me cause they told me i make running fun. Probably because I hit on every hot guy at the meet.
Then when I get home (lil past 2 PM) I go to lay down to take a nap but my brother comes in with all his lil friends and wont let me sleep. So I decided to get out of the house and went to the mall.
NEVER FALL ASLEEP WHEN YOUR FRIENDS HAVE A SHARPIE MARKER! I am tattooed up! One looks cool though, i am thinkin about keepin that one.
THEN when I come back home my friend wants to jam so I drive over there, jam for a little bit (both on drums and bass). Stared at her Dad (Sorry he's HOT!). But he sent me home cause I was lookin "way too tired for my own good". I just wanted to look at him and say "Can i sleep here! I know you only have one bed but I PROMISE to be good!" But i didnt think about it till i got here.
Anywho thats a day for me. I still have to do my precal hmwk but ill do that later.

i swear, if there is a dull moment round me, then im dreaming. im always on the go and its just the life i love to lead. The only bad thing is that I can't make plans, everytime i do they get messed up and i have to change em at the last minute.

I'm fond of sleep too. And being a couch potato yelling at conservatives on TV. but i'm off to college in less than a year so that should be alot more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom