Would you want Bono's toenail clippings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scatteroflight

Refugee
Or those of any U2 member, your favourite. My brother once asked me that very question. It was several years ago if I remember right but he must have thought I was too obsessed at the time. (Uh huh...I don't know the birthdates of all U2's children, for instance, in fact I'm not even sure what their own birthdates are, but he knows the most pathetic stuff about Van Halen). My response was "NO!! That is, um, maybe if..." at which point he went "Ah HA!" Honestly I don't think I'd want them, not at this point in my life.
biggrin.gif
Any takers here? Say he clipped them in front of you, or there was photographic evidence or something, so you knew they were his. Would you take them?

------------------
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned

-W.B. Yeats

Funny question! But I don't think I'd want any of the boys' toenail clippings. Even if there was photographic evidence of Bono or whoever clipping his nails and putting them in a jar, it's just too gross.
tongue.gif

No. That's just disgusting. Obsession doesn't go that far. I have never loved anyone that much.
eek.gif

me neither. it's just nail. and if you didn't know it was bono's you'd never know it.. 'cause they all look the same yaknow.
unless he'd sign them for me...

biggrin.gif

OMG-this is one of the FUNNIEST threads EVER!! Nah-wouldn't!

But what about toe jam???GROSS!

I would like a lock of hair, or maybe even a vial of Bono sweat-like they have of Elvis sweat(think that's FAKE though).

HAHAHA for this thread!And at U2 Freak about having them signed!

as much as I like Bono, I wouldn't want his toenail clippings!!! ewww...

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

What about Bono's nose goblins?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

YES!
I'm only saying this because, hey I'm going to be a doctor someday... if toenails gross me out I am in the WRONG line of work. Okay, what wouldn't I want? Okay...armpit hair. I draw the line at armpit hair. Sorry, no.
I almost said pancreas, but that is so bizarre that I would almost go for it just to say that I have someone else's pancreas.
Maybe not the bile ducts either.
-Bluey the Weird

What if one of the guys spat on you?

Would you save the spit? Never wash it off? Wipe it off on someone next to you? Spit right back?

------------------
crystalcrowe.
stilldreamingtoday.

"You will think the chicken was *booorn* in it..." (Greg Proops)

[This message has been edited by crystalcrowe (edited 09-21-2001).]

Jaysus! It's getting grosser and grosser here!
biggrin.gif

What's the next step?? No, no, don't tell me, I think I know. I wonder who'll have the guts to ask THAT question... LMAO I know what my answer would be anyways! Oh jaysus! I'd say BOTH! :blush: (hint: I was thinking about the S or S question) *runs out and hides of shame*

(I think I'll change my handle after this
biggrin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom