would you rather...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I can't have it all...then I'd much rather experience what it feels like to have Bono's warm, moist mouth around my fingertips and to feel the pressure of his teeth bearing down on my skin...:combust:

Cold shower time for me!

starsgoblue said:
If I can't have it all...then I'd much rather experience what it feels like to have Bono's warm, moist mouth around my fingertips and to feel the pressure of his teeth bearing down on my skin...:combust:

Cold shower time for me!

:ohmy:

starsgoblue said:

...as he looks at you with those beautiful blues right in your eyes...

<ducks> Don't hate me because I've been there!

My mission this tour is to return the favor and bite that neck!

We definitely need to add a cold shower smilie.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Cold shower time for me!

*ahem* :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

<ducks> Don't hate me because I've been there!

My mission this tour is to return the favor and bite that neck!

We definitely need to add a cold shower smilie.
have you washed your hand since? if not the dna may still be there and we can clone him!!! :wink:

I was going to answer this, but Stars' reply has made me incoherent. :wink:

I would rather be bitten. Since I would be frozen still when it happened, there's no way I could be the biter.

I would only consent to being bitten if i could choose the exact spot on me and from which angle Bono would bite me from. :p

With that said this is how it would go down....Hey you! Get your mind out of the gutter :wink:

Bono would be standing behind me with his right arm around my waist and his left hand holding my hair to the side and slightly pulling it back towards him to help expose the right side of my neck. Then he would slowly draw his lips to that lovely spot that falls slightly above my collarbone :combust:
:faint:

karmic_postmark said:
I would only consent to being bitten if i could choose the exact spot on me and from which angle Bono would bite me from. :p

With that said this is how it would go down....Hey you! Get your mind out of the gutter :wink:

Bono would be standing behind me with his right arm around my waist and his left hand holding my hair to the side and slightly pulling it back towards him to help expose the right side of my neck. Then he would slowly draw his lips to that lovely spot that falls slightly above my collarbone :combust:

Kinda like this? ('cept a bit more "urgent")

p2ioj

karmic_postmark[/i] [B] [color=purple][font=Courier] I would only consent to being bitten if i could choose the exact spot on me and from which angle Bono would bite me from. :p With that said this is how it would go down....Hey you! Get your mind out of the gutter :wink: Bono would be standing behind me with his right arm around my waist and his left hand holding my hair to the side and slightly pulling it back towards him to help expose the right side of my neck. Then he would slowly draw his lips to that lovely spot that falls slightly above my collarbone :combust: :faint:[/B][/QUOTE][/color][/font] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by starsgoblue said:
Kinda like this? ('cept a bit more "urgent")

p2ioj
Stars, that picture is brilliant. It brings a whole new dimension to my fantasy bite. :drool:
THANK YOU for posting it!

karmic_postmark said:

Holy crap!!! This was the EXACT visual I got when I read the first post!! Only..the bite spot would be right on my neck. Nothing too damaging..just a nibble...**shivers**:drool:

starsgoblue said:

Cold shower time for me!

The thought of that, we'll I think I have a new goal with Bono, be biten.:drool: :faint:

faint.gif

Be bitten... Not that I would complain if I HAD to settle for doing the bitting myself

:drool:

karmic_postmark said:

Holy shit.

sweetie said:

Holy crap!!! This was the EXACT visual I got when I read the first post!! Only..the bite spot would be right on my neck. Nothing too damaging..just a nibble...**shivers**:drool:

DAMAGE ME DAMAGE ME!!!!

:macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom