Would You like to be Bono's New Neighbor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder where all the other guys apartments are in regards to this one??? Especially Adams!!!!

Well I am just off to ring the bank manager, see if we can move some money around and get that apartment! Just think of the parties!

Just wanted to add on a more serious note, I don;t think it is too smart of them to print so much detail. I mean we know the street, the floor number etc This would make good reading for stalkers!

Last edited:
IrishThunder said:

Just wanted to add on a more serious note, I don;t think it is too smart of them to print so much detail. I mean we know the street, the floor number etc This would make good reading for stalkers!

I'm pretty sure they have doormen for these pricey co-ops, I don't think just anyone is allowed in to roam the building. But I've never been to New York so I'm really just pulling this out of my ass :yes:

You're right, not just anyone is allowed into these places. They have *tons* of security for all of these pricey places. These owners don't leave anything to chance, I'm sure that's especially true since 9/11. I have two sisters in NYC but we're not exactly privy to any stars, we're just Joe and Jean Sixpack from the South. Still, I don't exactly think that the owners are exactly calling the newspapers with details about where they live............I don't think they are amused at these reports.

Last edited:
I know they have security but it is not aunheard for people to get into these places.

What I meant, and should have written the first time (sorry) was more about people being able to know Bono's location. John Lennon was shot outside his apartment (I think, it was outside anyway) and that is what I meant. I have never been to NY but I am sure even I could find the street mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom