WOULD YOU KISS THIS MAN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
jtsimonkiss.jpg

and later, he realises his mistake...
tongue.jpg

john: shit dude, i thought that was nick!

oops!

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
"well my instincts is right, time to walk from the fire, leave the burning behind me, take a walk to the water..."
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
john nude!

ewwwww!

MARY! You trying to kill the Revolution or something! LOL

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparky-ism

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

sorry peeps! i was way outta line. here's my way of making it all up...
hope these pics are less scary! okay, they're from the 80's, they're probably even worse LOL.

this pic is part of my desktop wallpaper...
aussiedd.jpg

dd-newromantic.jpg

riocolour.jpg

psycho.jpg

if you can't recognise what video this is from, leave this page immediately cuz you don't know this band - LOL.
yobadazizi.jpg

btduran79.jpg

that's all for now! *gulp*

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
"well my instincts is right, time to walk from the fire, leave the burning behind me, take a walk to the water..."
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
john nude!

i thought the first pic was corey hart and his girlfriend LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

[URL=http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm]

first jazz (the song) comes on meltdown radio, now this!
*faints*
notorious.jpg

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
-------
john nude!

LOL Mary.

*looks at the Rio photo*
I dig that.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*gasps*
Is that the New Romantic look?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But what's with Simon in the clamdiggers?
eek.gif

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparky-ism

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

LOL yes it's the new romantic look.
and the simon with clamdiggers, it's not at bad as the, ummm...well, *ahem* crotch watchers...
redface.gif

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
-------
john nude!

A sudden infiltration of Duran Duran pics...
And you know what?
LMFAO!
It's not that bad!!
It's bringing back some memories...that's for f*in' sure...
Keep them nostalgic pics comin!!!
I'm loving it!!
By the way...
Can someone post a pic of Eddie Vedder for me?
Mmmm damn that guy is hot!!!
oxox
-Rani

glad someone likes these pics! hehe. sorry i can't help you with the eddie vedder pics...i only have pics of limp wristed, lipgloss wearing english men - LOL!

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
-------
john nude!

You know, Duran Duran may have placed a little too much emphasis on wearing makeup (though it was like that back then) but they sure made some great music. (And some crummy stuff too, but Rio and Seven and the Ragged Tiger are awesome albums). I heard that the original lineup is back together!

------------------
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned

-W.B. Yeats

*is confused* I know nothing about Duran Duran (that is who these guys are, right?!) I'm still despressed that my entire English class is oblivious to who Dee Snider is. lol
biggrin.gif

Also, scatter (lol Elvis' chimp), in english class we just read that poem in your sig. It's the second coming or something?! eh

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

wow... those pics bought back some memories!

I was madly in love with Duran Duran and U2 at the same time... dont know how that works??

thanks for letting me drift back to the 80's...

------------------
'well...2 years and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney australia...' Bono Zoo TV

Originally posted by WildHonee:

Also, scatter (lol Elvis' chimp), in english class we just read that poem in your sig. It's the second coming or something?! eh

That's right. It just seemed appropriate right now. Though I just changed it to an appropriate U2 quote. W.B. Yeats is my favourite poet. And he's Irish! Though judging from pictures I've seen of him he wasn't as cute as the U2 boys
biggrin.gif

Elvis's chimp?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Their lives are bigger than any big idea

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 09-23-2001).]

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Yeats is my favourite poet. And he's Irish! Though judging from pictures I've seen of him he wasn't as cute as the U2 boys
biggrin.gif

Elvis's chimp?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif
PLEBAY -- with Yeats added

lol Elvis Presley had a pet chimp named Scatter *useless info*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

PLEBAY -- with Yeats added

AWESOME idea!
biggrin.gif
Wish I could post a pic of him so you could at least have a look but I haven't figured out that complex technological act yet
wink.gif

lol Elvis Presley had a pet chimp named Scatter *useless info*

Ahhh...I thought someone, somewhere was mocking me
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 09-23-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom