Would you ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PennyPyro

Acrobat
...name your child after someone in U2?

At bolt.com, i found someone who said, "I am U2's number one fan, i named my son after Adam Clayton!"

My reaction: Hey, if you like Adam and you like his name, go for it!

Personally, i like the name Lawrence and think Paul (Bono's real name but u probably already knew that) would make a great middle name...

any of you guys?

I've always liked the names Paul or David, even before I was a U2 fan. Also, I had a friend named Jordan in middle school, and I always thought that was such a cool name for a girl, and I still love it, but now it's becoming overly popular.

I would name my daughter Nadia after my favorite gymnast though.

David and Adam have always been two of my favorite names...but in putting them together it would be in reference to U2. :)

My boyfriend and I have actually seriously discussed the name David Clayton, and the Clayton was his idea. He simply loves the name! He's not much of a U2 fan, but I can work on that. :sexywink:

~Megs~

Back in the old days, after Joshua Tree (when I was about 18) I thought I would always name my son Joshua. Well, I had a girl many years later and named her Cameron. Just as well, I really don't like Joshua that much anymore, I think it was overused.

I dont think I will ever have kids but my sister is definately going to name a boy after one of the U2 members if she has a boy.

i like the name lawrence, but i don't really care for the name larry so i would use it for a middle name. Adam is a nice name too, but kind of everyday so i would also use it for a middle name.

U2Kitten said:
My youngest has Jordan for a middle name.

I named my cat Bono :cute:
:cute:

It's already said that my children will have to suffer with the names Fion?n (with or without ?i don't know yet) and Alison.

Back
Top Bottom