Would you date a generic Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they should make custom ages. I want a ZooTV Edge & Adam, Present Day Larry, and '86 Bono! And a small Coke

u2bonogirl said:

:lmao: :lmao: :mac: :evil:

I just had some patent PLEBA thoughts
I wonder if I can get a zoo tv edition clone set :hmm:

I always have patent Pleba thoughts..:laugh:...can't ya tell? :wink:

Hmmm......
For just three easy payments of 69.99 , You too ( :wink: ) can have these irish lads for your own.
Call now and we'll send you the age accelarator for just 19.99, yes, that means you can have them all for the price of one. From JT to Vertigo (with it's fugly jacket) you can have them all!
Call now.
Please...
...the clones are getting restless...and two of the Bono's are arguing over who's shorter....and Adam keeps telling himself he's hot....

Elsie said:
they should make custom ages. I want a ZooTV Edge & Adam, Present Day Larry, and '86 Bono! And a small Coke

:lol:
:hmm: I was born in 86' It was a good year :sexywink:

I think I would want a whirl with pop bono...he seems so duuurty :evil:
Im just a lil guy....but you make me feel so BIG

And of course I would want a fly and a mac to go with my bono-set.

heh heh. A coke to go with my mac..... :rolleyes: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I always have patent Pleba thoughts..:laugh:...can't ya tell? :wink:

Hmmm......
For just three easy payments of 69.99 , You too ( :wink: ) can have these irish lads for your own.
Call now and we'll send you the age accelarator for just 19.99, yes, that means you can have them all for the price of one. From JT to Vertigo (with it's fugly jacket) you can have them all!
Call now.
Please...
...the clones are getting restless...and two of the Bono's are arguing over who's shorter....and Adam keeps telling himself he's hot....

OMG! :lol:
Perfect!
Love the fugly jacket comment :wink:

*goes digging for some money before Discotheque Bono starts humping the camera and Boy Bono starts provoking moody JT Bono*

fly and a mac... :lol: that's good!

Yes! let's not forget Pop!Bono. :combust:

u2bonogirl said:

:lol:
:hmm: I was born in 86' It was a good year :sexywink:

A good year indeed....perhaps it was the year of the plebans? Do you think that's in a calender somewhere??

I think I would want a whirl with pop bono...he seems so duuurty :evil:
Im just a lil guy....but you make me feel so BIG

And of course I would want a fly and a mac to go with my bono-set.

:giggle: :drool:

Fly :combust:

Guh..thats it...I'm so gonna be the first to clone people :D

Okay I want a present day Larry and Adam a JT Bono (sorry I'm a sucker for that era) and I think I'll take an elevation Edge without the hat. I would probably buy a present day Bono as a spare.

I won't need food because who would have time to eat!!!

u2bonogirl said:
*goes digging for some money before Discotheque Bono starts humping the camera and Boy Bono starts provoking moody JT Bono*

Good grief, what a riot! :lol: The question would be to jump into the melee or to run for the video camera?

Elsie said:

Good grief, what a riot! :lol: The question would be to jump into the melee or to run for the video camera?

:evil: have pop bono video tape it while you- um- :D never mind.....Im sure you get the picture

*unplugs the phone so mac doesnt make any expensive long distance calls*

:shame: and put those horns back on!
I didnt pay seventy bucks for a non horny macphisto! :wink:

The things we put up with as owners of our own Bonos :wink:

Now I'm all inspired to write a User Manual that might come with him. It could be hilarious..

u2bonogirl said:

:evil: have pop bono video tape it while you- um- :D never mind.....Im sure you get the picture

*unplugs the phone so mac doesnt make any expensive long distance calls*

:shame: and put those horns back on!
I didnt pay seventy bucks for a non horny macphisto! :wink:

Tara... a girl after me own smutty heart :heart: :lol:

Yes..it'd be a shame if he wasn't horny....:lmao:

*leads Discotheque B away from camera...distracts him with other things*:shifty: :drool:

Elsie said:
The things we put up with as owners of our own Bonos :wink:

Now I'm all inspired to write a User Manual that might come with him. It could be hilarious..

In case mouth over heats from excessive use place yours firmly over it......
Theres not an off or a mute button so dont bother looking....
Should your clone start going into convulsions worry not. Hes probably just dancing :wink:

:shifty:

Be careful when exposing your wrists around the clones- especially the elevation clones- they have a tendency to want to bite...unless you like that sort of thing :D

Should you ever need to sleep but cant get a wink with all the clone action going on around you just point them in the direction of the nearest boat and tell them to steal it

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR UNIT- Your Bono will get dirty from time to time and will refuse to bathe unless you help. Don't forget the rubber duck (included). He may repeat the phrase "nekkid as a jailbird"- don't panic. This is normal behaviour. Just don't get bubble bath in his eyes.

u2bonogirl said:
:shifty:

Be careful when exposing your wrists around the clones- especially the elevation clones- they have a tendency to want to bite...unless you like that sort of thing :D

Should you ever need to sleep but cant get a wink with all the clone action going on around you just point them in the direction of the nearest boat and tell them to steal it

:laugh: :drool:

Elsie said:
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR UNIT- Your Bono will get dirty from time to time and will refuse to bathe unless you help. Don't forget the rubber duck (included). He may repeat the phrase "nekkid as a jailbird"- don't panic. This is normal behaviour. Just don't get bubble bath in his eyes.

:lmao: :lol: !!!!
Do I get to spike his hair up with shampoo? :cute:

ooooh funny... "unit"
Bad thoughts

How to fuel your UNIT: Place some of the prepackaged clone food on the tips of your fingers, stomach, arms....wherever you choose, and watch out for bite marks :mac:

Back
Top Bottom