Would he even pick up if he could???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by wildhoney22:
And he takes some of Bono's *ahem* personal calls when he's not around...

LMAO 863-5309....

Don't fret, girls. It's not REALLY run by Bono. Just his Erotobot counterpart. Bono can't work the phone like a normal person. He tries to pattern the button noises to make a song...

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"Mona Lisa must have had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles."

The Man Corral

Originally posted by WildHonee:
LMAO 867-5309....

Don't fret, girls. It's not REALLY run by Bono. Just his Erotobot counterpart. Bono can't work the phone like a normal person. He tries to pattern the button noises to make a song...

Whoa! *80's Flashback*

BONO: Listen here, Edge, m'boy! I made the phone play "Bootylicious"!

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

Okay, since this is my thread, I felt that it was my responsibility to try the numbers. But no luck!! They can not be reached from my calling area (or so said the nice lady with the robotic sounding voice that spoke to me)!!!

Sorry Guys!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Okay, since this is my thread, I felt that it was my responsibility to try the numbers. But no luck!! They can not be reached from my calling area (or so said the nice lady with the robotic sounding voice that spoke to me)!!!

Sorry Guys!!!

they could not be reached from your area code? okay, so i called those numbers from work. they work and are the following:

800-535-4555 - USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline (yes, I said Meat hotline) LOL!!!

800-535-5644- PNC Bank Job Hotline

800-424-9530 - Federal Election Commission

there ya go...no Bono sex line...

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-05-2002).]

I called.

800-535-4555 = nothing

800-555-5644 Ha ha ha.
It was an employment application hotline for a bank called PNC. There was no real human involved just a LONG LONG LONG recording telling you all sorts of condescending things such as..."you will be asked to enter a phone number where you can be reached. When you do so, please inform the people at that number that you will recieve a call from PMC." the voice sounded all snotty at that point. They wanted you to give them you Social Insurance Number and all sorts of information just over the phone and warned that "this process may take up to twelve minutes". They're looking for tellers! I want Mr MacPhisto to call and apply.Hell, maybe I'll do that. Prank the PNC.

that's what I need...I need to make some prank calls.

800-424-9530 = nothing

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 02-05-2002).]

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

they could not be reached from your area code? okay, so i called those numbers from work. they work and are the following:

800-535-4555 - USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline (yes, I said Meat hotline) LOL!!!

800-535-5644- PNC Bank Job Hotline

800-424-9530 - Federal Election Commission

there ya go...no Bono sex line...

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-05-2002).]

Meat Hotline ... Is that the Larry "Mesh Man" Mullen's sex line?

Anywhoo ... I wonder if these are Irish 1-800 numbers and would reach different organizations in Ireland?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

LOL!! Ive ALWAYS said, due to that Bono 'Elevation' tread I would ring Bono up and say this:

ring ring

Bono - Hello?

Me- hello er is there a Howard there?

Bono - Howard who?

Me - er, Howard Canubee?

Bono - no (completely unsuspiciously puts phone down)

Me - ach bugger!

So sorry I cant tell u girls if its half or full!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

I tried calling them all (I'm in the UK) and got a incorrect number message for all of them. *sulks*

They might have been numbers which meant something back when Zoo TV was actually filmed, but they've changed now?

We need people around the world to try them!!

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
We need people around the world to try them!!

Here's the report from Wisconsin:

800-535-4555 = USDA Meat Line

800-555-5644 = Kellog Company .... yes, as in the cereal company.

800-424-9530 = Federal Election Commission

Meat, ceral and elected officials ... I don't get it.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

The numbers means nothing in Sweden so....
Our number series is "built" in another way.

Anyone tried to call the number Bono is dialling in the vid? *curious*
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom