Wot duz everyone think of larry's new hairstyle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1 love 1 life

The Fly
hi everyone...i was just wanderin wot people's views were on larry's new hairstyle.Personally i think it looks better wen its shorter...wot duz evryone else think??

thanks!
kez -x-

I like it alot. I've always liked when he wore his hair longer, like in the Zooropa days. :drool:

MUCH better longer!!! I had hoped he'd grow it out but didn't really think he would since he never wants to change. I am happy he did, he looks so much better, and I hope he doesn't cut it! As foadie would have said, Larry Bear with hair! :love: This is the most hair he's had since the early 80's, I love it! :up:

I don't have a strong opinion either way (Larry could dye his hair blue and cut it into a mohawk and still look hot) but I prefer it short.

I think the long hair just looks like Larry is trying to hard to be Elvis.

madonna's child said:
I don't have a strong opinion either way (Larry could dye his hair blue and cut it into a mohawk and still look hot) but I prefer it short.

:lol: mmm now I'm imagining Larry with blue hair and it's kinda sexy ;)

I don't like this thing he has going on at all, the 'do looks fug imo. Clean it up!

shorter......sorry but he looks like a truck driver now..........Not that there is anything wrong with a truck driver but.....when I picture a truck driver I picture larry now...

Dismantled said:
shorter......sorry but he looks like a truck driver now..........Not that there is anything wrong with a truck driver but.....when I picture a truck driver I picture larry now...
Why do you picture truck drivers....? :wink:

Lucy3011 said:

Why do you picture truck drivers....? :wink:

I don't know...when I saw him at the grammys it was the first thing that popped into my head...I was like "wow Larry looks like a truck driver".....its not meant to be offensive in anyway....I guess when they have truck drivers in movies they look like larry in my mind........slicked back hair and all.

Yeah I understood what you were saying, it's just how you worded it: 'whenever i picture a truck driver...'
I was just wondering why you would be picturing truck drivers! Hehehe

Lucy3011 said:
Yeah I understood what you were saying, it's just how you worded it: 'whenever i picture a truck driver...'
I was just wondering why you would be picturing truck drivers! Hehehe

....because I am a weird weird person I guess....:wink:

yer i personally think that larry is taking on the elvis hairdo a little bit....maybe has something to do with his obsession with elvis hahaha! :)....who knows?!

I'm more of a long hair kinda gal (Bono and JT era)...but on Larry I really like when its short and spikey! :drool:

Larry looks gorgeous no matter how long or short his hair is, but i must say i'm really loving the fact that he's grown his hair to this new longer length! :up:

I hope he keeps it like that for the tour! :yes:

Mmmmmm ... long hair on Larry... I like it as it is, just for a change.
I do love the short & spiky, but not Elevation short when he shaved the sides!

Long Zoohair rocks for now, hope he keeps it like this for the whole tour (coz Oz dates are a long time away LOL)

Dismantled, it's funny that you think of long hair & truck drivers - down here the buzzcut/shaved look is more common. My bro in law is a trucker, he keeps it under 1cm at all times, much to my sister's dismay!

Cheers ~Ultra

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom