Worst start of the year....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
*Sorry for the complaining ahead of time*

It never fails. I figured once the new years start, I'd have no stress whatsoever....

Well thats a hoot!

January was truly awful considering the bad weather, having the winter blues, the stress of buying U2 tickets and just trying to pay off stuff. I figured February would start off better but no it hasn't....First I broke my key to get into my parents house, my printer won't work to print up resumes for a job interview I have tomorrow and again trying to find tickets for a U2 concert. Ticketmaster has to be the most worst thing I have ever experienced buying tickets. Usually other people have bought tickets for other concerts but it was up to me. And when I do the presale, everything goes crappy with the browser, having to shut it down, etc, etc. I figured I'd be ok but nooo I was worried that I would get nothing at all so I bought crappy nosebleed seats. Now I'm freaking out because that day when I tried to print out the tickets, the printer said it wouldn't print. So I didn't think anything of it. Now I'm worried I could have printed it out..but the people there said no if it didn't print it didnt print. Arghh..I just hope nothing happens the day of the concert. And I hope my week or month gets a little bit better....:sigh:
:huh: :rant: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom